Who Are You?

Kieran's POV

I watched Shimmer as she punched the locker. My eyes widened when I saw that it was dented.
"Holy shit!" I whispered.
"Shit! I didn't even punch that hard."  She groaned as she looked at the damage.
She looked around cautiously before walking away. Silently, I walked into the first classroom. I ran through the doors of the next few classes until I was close to where she would be.
I then stood beside the door and waited for her to come. Then I saw her. I quietly pulled her into the room. She then kicked my balls and I buckled over groaning. Fuck!
"What the fuck?" I spoke. I stood up however I whimpered slightly seeing as she used so much force on my manhood.
"Who are you?" She asked me .
"Don't you know me?" I muttered.
"Kieran?" She whispered in complete and utter shock.
"Yup." I replied folding my arms.
"W-why did you pull me in here?" She asked.
"What was that?" I asked her stepping back ever so slightly.
"What was what?" She asked me nervously.
"What did you do out there? I mean you punched the locker and it was dented. When I went to look at it the hinges were broken and damaged. You also kicked me in the manhood. The force which you use isn't normal. Normal people can't punch or kick like that. So, who are you?" I replied.
She leaned her head against the wall and sucked in her breath.

Shimmer's POV

He stared at me waiting for an answer. I gulped. I didn't know what to say to him! I couldn't tell him the truth. I sighed.
"M-my dad...taught me a few moves." I replied unsure wether he would believe the lie.
"Did you really think I would believe that?"Kieran smirked.
"Its the truth!" I shouted.
"No it's not." He replied anger evident in his voice.
       I sighed before I put my arms around his neck. His arms around my waist. Our breaths mixing together.
       I then pulled him into a kiss. It took him a second to realise what was happening but then he responded. He kissed me and explored my body with his hands. I tangled my hands in his hair as he groaned in my mouth.
            Then he kissed me hard. I moaned as he cupped my butt. We kissed for a bit. Then we parted for breath. He smiled and I smirked.
"Sorry,but not sorry." I said before I pressed Kieran's tension point. He looked shocked before he passed out.
He fell to the floor. I looked at the time. There should be enough time for him to wake up and realise what I had done. Oh and get to class.

Home...

I walked towards the top of the school. I hadn't seen Kieran around for the last two periods. He should have been in my last class.
      Suddenly, I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around to see a fuming Kieran.
"What did you do to me?" He asked me very angrily.
"W-what do you mean?" I asked him.
"You made me pass out! What the actual fuck? Was that your intention all along? You didn't actually want to kiss me. You just wanted to kiss me in order to know where my tension point is!" He shouted at me.
        By now all the students had left. Where was Damien? Suddenly, I was moved back and in front of me I saw my hero. Damien.
"What's wro...?" Damien began to say but he trailed off. Both Kieran and Damien stared at each other their expressions showing hate.
"Stay away from her!" Damien snarled.
Then he pulled me towards his motorbike. He passed me a helmet and I put it on before he sped off. Ensuring that there was a cloudy mess where Kieran was.
        He spluttered and coughed waving his hands to get the cloud away from him.

Home...

"Why the fuck are you talking to that dick?" Damien shouted to me.
"I-I wasn't..." I stuttered unsure of what to say.
"Shimmer don't lie." Damien spoke.
"I'm not...he was..." I trailed off as I replayed the scene in my mind.

FLASHBACK

"Sorry,but not sorry." I said before I pressed Kieran's tension point. He looked shocked before he passed out.
He fell to the floor. I looked at the time. There should be enough time for him to wake up and realise what I had done. Oh and get to class.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Shimmer!" Damien yelled,
"What?" I whispered.
"NEVER.EVER.TALK.TO.HIM.AGAIN!" Damien said and it was then that I realised that Damien had placed me against the wall. Both of his hands on either side of my face. My breath hitched.
"Look babe I'm...I'm sorry." Damien sighed as he apologised. I stared at his eyes. He then looked at me. I knew that he was very sorry for shouting at me.
Damien then grazed his lips against mine briefly. My insides turned into flames and he lightly kissed me.
But, he was too light for my liking. I pushed my lips against him. This resulted in us falling on the sofa. But Damien didn't care. He kissed me with so much passion. I moaned as he sucked on my neck.
"Damien!" I nearly yelled as he kissed me sweet spot.
"Babe?" He looked up.
"I'm sorry." I spoke.
"Apology accepted but don't talk to that dickhead again." Damien said as he kissed the top of my boobs.
"Ok." Was all I managed to say. I bit my lip as Damien kissed my boobs. Pleasure surged through me.
"Dam...oh!" I moaned loudly as he sucked on my nipple.

Later...
I filled up three plates with the pasta which I made. I then grated a little cheese on Rosie's pasta and placed the plates on the table.
"Dinners ready!" I shouted. Not too long later I heard footsteps from upstairs.
Finally, everyone was sitting at the table. I smiled sadly. So this is what a proper family felt like. I had never felt this before.
My dad was always drunk and busy fucking other girls. My mom was depressed with work and then I...me,Rosie and...our older sister was left at home. Our sister always looked after us.
I didn't realise that I was starting to cry until I felt wetness running down my cheeks.
"Shimmer, why are you crying?" Rosie asked me.
"I'm not the pasta is just... hot." I lied and forced a smile.

Night...

I tucked Rosie into bed and kissed her forehead.
"Night Shimmer." She said as I shut the door.
"Goodnight." I said to her once again. I then walked to my room.
       I smiled slightly when I saw my bed lying there to comfort me. I jumped into it and immediately fell asleep.