I Think I'm Falling For You

Hi everyone. The new chapter is finally out. I'm going to put a recap in this chapter because it kind of continues on from the chapter before the Halloween one. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

RECAP

Shimmer's POV

I feel as though someone has shut my breathing system down. I can't breathe and I feel like I'm choking.
I need help but I can't call for help. I can't even think properly. I'm losing energy quickly. The only thing that's on my mind is Damien and Kieran. How Damien betrayed me and how I feel about Kieran.

Kieran's POV

"Shit! Oh cum for me baby girl! Oh fuck ! Mmmmmmmmmm!" I moan loudly.
Natalie moaned loudly with me. I knew she was due to cum again. And I was ready for her.
I still hadn't came though and it was annoying me. I was due to burst but I couldn't physically release myself.

Shimmer's POV

I...need...help! S-someone...help me! I can't think. My...mind is going...blank. Darkness...is engulfing me...quickly. I can't breathe!

Kieran's POV

I groaned loudly as my dick pumped Natalie floppily. I groaned as I released myself in her core.

Shimmer's POV

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP!!!!

END OF RECAP

Kieran's POV

"Is this Kieran Romano?" I heard someone speak on the other side of the line.
"Yeah, who's asking?"
"I'm calling from the hospital. It's just to let you know that Erm..." she trailed off.
"Is she ok?" I hurriedly asked, my heart pumped faster and faster as I listened to her tensed silence.
"She is...I'm sorry but she's no longer with us." The nurse spoke.
I felt my heart shattering into millions and trillions of pieces. Did I hear what she said correctly?
"What the fuck do you mean?" I shouted at her.
"Sir, I can't put it any other way than Shimmer is dead! She isn't with us anymore. I'm sorry." She said.
I hung up and ran, no sprinted to my car. I sprinted as if my life depended on it.
"Where you going?" Natalie asked me.
"Shimmer!" I shouted.

5 minutes later...

I ran inside and ran to the reception. I shouted her name and the nurse looked at me sadly.
"Fucking tell me where Shimmer is!" I shouted to her.
"We are clearing her room and and removing the machines from the room. The needles are being taken out..." she spoke.
"What. Fucking. Room. Is. Shimmer. In?" I spoke angrily but slowly.
"R-room 16 ward 3." The nurse stuttered. I ran without thinking pushing people out the way.
"Watch where your fucking going!" I heard someone shout.
I raced up the stairs and slammed open Shimmer's door. My breathing instantly slowed down as I saw her beautiful face.
Her once tan complexion was now turning pale. Her chocolate brown eyes were shut. Her soft lips were a thin line. Her hands to her sides. Her beautiful body lay there painfully on the hospital bed.
"Sir leave. She's finished and we need to take stuff out." The nurse spoke rudely to me.
"Get the fuck out!" I yelled. The four nurses scurried outside like mice. I carefully shut the door trying to be as silent as possible.
I began walking toward Shimmer when I noticed her oxygen mask thrown on the furthest side of her bed. I thought it was weird but I ignored it.
I slowly sat down beside Shimmer. I held her hand and rested my head against her hip. I let out a shaky breath and it was then that I realised that I was crying.
I never cry! Never! I didn't even cry when my dad married some bitch who I hated. I didn't cry when my mother died either.
"Hi." I croaked out. I wiped away the tears which fell constantly.
"I'm sorry. I'm really really damn sorry! It's all my fault your in this state. I was the one who was furious coming back from Damien's. I was the one driving. I shouldn't have crashed. I should have saved you. I-i survived with bruises and cuts. B-but you d-died!" I spoke softly. The tears continued and I stopped to calm myself a little.
"I'm so so sorry. If someone asked me if I'd trade places with you I'd trade places within a heartbeat. I want you to live your life to the fullest. I wouldn't mind dying. All I had was Damien. But he hates me. And if I think about it I hate him too." I cried. I then realised that the room had suddenly became very cold.
I looked outside and saw that the sky was rumbling. It was hungry. It was thundering and lightning. Really badly.
I looked at Shimmer. She was a little more paler than when I first came into the room.
"Please come back to me. I refuse to give up my hopes for you. I refuse to believe that you have died because deep down I feel that you'll survive. Shimmer please breath." I shouted the end. I stood up and hugged her. I didn't want to loose her.
I-I wouldn't be anything without her. She was the one person who made me happy without sex. She helped me calm down when no one else could.
She was my rock.
"I remember when I first seen you. I thought 'Wow! She's beautiful!' but I had never felt these emotions before and so I tried to push you away. Make you hate me. And when you told me you hated me my heart ached. I'd always see you hanging out with Damien. It hurt me. Then once I was angry and hit you off of that metal box. I'm sorry." I apologised again.
"When you kissed me,it felt amazing. I was so happy that day. And when we were in the gym working out...and I rubbed myself off of you I...I wanted more. Shimmer I...I'll be lost without you. I'll be like a zombie. A brainless zombie walking in the school corridors by myself. Shimmer please come back."
"I'm so so sorry about what I have done to you. I never meant for you to be harmed. I never knew that...if I... came in contact with you, then you would end up dying. Shimmer please come back to me. I-I think... I think I'm falling for you!" I blurted out. My eyes widened and I looked at her precious face.
"Please come back to me! Please." I begged Shimmer. My tears fell onto her hand and suddenly I heard the door open.
"Sir you need to leave otherwise we will call security." The nurse spoke. I wanted to shout to her and tell her to bring Shimmer back to me but I knew that it was useless.
I quickly wiped my tears. Then I kissed Shimmer's forehead and hovered over her for a while.
"I'll be waiting for you!" I whispered to her as if she would up. No! She WOULD wake up.
With that I kissed her forehead one more time before I left the room. I went outside and sat on the bench.
I was tired of life! Why couldn't I just live my life peacefully? Why couldn't Shimmer be here with me? In my arms.
I put my arms around my knees and suddenly it began to rain. It was raining so much that I thought the sky was punishing me.
But I didn't move a muscle from the bench. The rain cut my face and my body and I stayed there taking it all: I deserved this.
The thunder tumbled louder,obviously more hungry. It began raining quicker but I didn't care. I watched people around me running with umbrellas running to their sanctuary. The hospital.
I on the other hand...refused to move. I felt like all my energy had drained from my body.
It was then that I realised that Shimmer was dead. Shimmer. My Shimmer was dead.
I felt the world around me spinning. Black dots dominated my vision. The darkness stronger than I was! I knew that I was quickly falling into unconsciousness and all I could think about was one thing.

Shimmer was dead!