Announcment

Hi guys! Ok I need to tell you something important wether you like it or not.
      Firstly, I won't be able to update as much as I used to. This is due a new family business. So first I will go to school, then from school I will go to my family's first business and then out second one after the first business is closed for the day.
      This means that I leave my home at 8:30am in the morning and return at 01:30am or over. This also doesn't give me much sleep.
     Also, I have three tests coming up. So along all of the businesses I must manage to squeeze in time to study. This doesn't give me much time at all to update on Wattpad.
     This does not mean that I won't update! I WILL update. But it may be weekly. Or every two weeks.
     So you may now understand why I haven't updated in three days. But now you should know that it's due to my hectic life.
      Sorry if this makes you wait longer than usual for updates but I shall try my best to allow time to update.
         There will be a new chapter coming out soon. I'm currently working on it the now. So be sure to look out for that.
      Once again I will try to update as much as possible. And I WON'T stop updating. I will still update but not as regularly. It will either be weekly or every fortnight. Sorry if this causes you to wait!