Back

Sorry I haven't updated! But...here is the new chapter. I hope you like it.

Shimmer's POV

I knocked on the door. Patiently, Rosie and I waited at the door for Damien to open. We didn't have to wait long until he done so.
"Shimmer! Hi!" Damien smiled as he embraced me in a tight hug. I hissed in pain as he pushed against my wound.
"Shit! Sorry are you ok?" Damien asked quickly, worry clear in his voice.
"Yeah." I smiled, forcing the pain not to be evident in my voice,
"Damien!" Rosie smiled as she hugged Damien. I chuckled.
"Ok ok lets go in." I laughed as Damien kissed my cheek.
Soon we were all in the living room. Rosie was sitting beside Damien and I was across from them.
"What's up?" I asked Damien curious to know why he had told me to come back to his house when I told him that we would manage in our apartment.
"Well, seeing as Rosie hasn't done anything thing fun I was wanting to take her out somewhere." Damien replied.
"Where to?" I asked.
"I was wanting to her Rosie to the new soft play which just opened a few days ago." Damien spoke.
"Yey! Can we go shimmer? Please!" Rosie begged me.
"Yes." I smiled. "I'm paying though." I whispered to Damien. He nodded.

Later...

I decided on wearing my black crop top, white shorts and my favourite tartan shirt - which I tied around my waist seeing as it was hot and I didn't want to put it on.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I done a light makeup and walked downstairs. I then smelt something delicious. I wasn't sure what it was though.
Soon we were all eating food. It was so good. Anyways, I then washed the dishes and then we left to go to the soft play.
Rosie was so excited to go to the soft play and to be honest I could tell why. I mean, she hardly went anywhere. She only went to school or the grocery store or Nightfall and that was it.
Suddenly, we stopped in front of a building. I saw a cartoon jungle thing on the sign and it read;

Jungle Madness

Rosie looked so happy when she saw the other kids playing .
"Hi how can I help you?" The lady smiled as she asked us.
"Hi, it's just a ticket for her to get in." I replied. The lady nodded and told me that it was $10. I gave her the money and the little gate opened which then gave us access to the soft play.
Without wasting time Rosie ran into the play area and ran up the bumpy steps. Damien and I decided on just sitting on the seats which were provided.
I looked around in amazement. The soft play was massive and there were certainly many many things to do.

 The soft play was massive and there were certainly many many things to do

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Nerd Can Fight (Slow Updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें