What The Fuck?

Joel's POV

"I'm sorry sir." The doctor replied as he pushed his glasses up and walked away with his head bowed down in respect.
       I punched the wall in anger. How could they? How could she? Shimmer was in a coma now. She just missed her death meaning that due to the blood loss and decrease of oxygen levels in her blood, Shimmer had fallen into a coma.
      I ran my fingers through my hair, frustrated at the situation. But why? Why is she in a coma? I sighed.

Kieran's POV

Nowhere! She was nowhere to be found. For about a week Shimmer has not came to school. You may be thinking, she may be ill you idiot! But she isn't.
          I even went to assholes house to see where she was...but he said he didn't know - I left his house in a mood. And what angered me even more was the fact that there was some chick in the house.
       I mean,yeah she was hot but... Shimmer's something else. She's special. She isn't like the others. She's mysterious. Kind. Hot. Nerdy... but mainly hot. God I think I'm falling for her.
      Anyways, I'm currently driving to Jason's house. Him and Shimmer were pretty close and he may possibly know something. Her whereabouts I hope.

10 minutes later...

I knocked on the door. Before long Jason appeared. He was wearing thick glasses and a tight black t-shirt and joggers.
       I must admit he did look well. He looked a little scared but then moments later anger married his face.
"What do you want?" He spat, hatred evident in his voice.
"Shimmer." I spoke.
"She's not here."
"I know but..." I began but Jason began shutting the door in my face. "I think she's been kidnapped" I quickly said.
His eyes opened wide in horror. He composed himself and stared at me with anger.
        Jason beckoned me to come in reluctantly and shut the door before we were in his living room.
"How do you know?"
"I...I have a feeling."
"Great! What's a feeling gonna do? You need proof you idiot. You can't just come to my house and claim that my best friends has been kidnapped for over a week and I know nothing about it!" Jason shouted.
"Look, do you know were she lives? We could go there and check for clues. Perhaps we could find a lead there." I spoke completely ignoring what he was saying.
"Move it." He spoke and walked out of the living room. Halle -fucking-lujah!

Later...

I easily managed to break into her apartment. I must admit it was a nice place. When I stepped inside I was shocked.
Her living room was a mess. Her table was pushed carelessly, her vase broken on the floor and her glass stand was a smashed.
What exactly happened in here? It looks as though she was attacked...possibly. I mean I know she wouldn't make this sort of mess.
"Look!" Jason spoke and interrupted my thoughts. I turned around to see what the fuck he was pointing at.
Under the mess of a table there was a phone. Carefully, I moved the broken glass from the table away so that I could get the phone.
I pressed the home button but nothing happened. Then I pressed the on button. Dead. Just great. I was thankful that there was a charger for the phone in the plug socket.
I put the phone on charge. Meanwhile we looked around the place a little. We weren't being nosy just in case your thinking that. We were looking for clues.
        I shook as I picked up a knife which was fallen on the floor in the kitchen. It had a little red on it.
         I frowned and sniffed it. Yes sniffed. Metallic. Salty. Blood! I nearly yelled but I threw the node far away from me. It dropped to the floor.
         Who's blood was that's? What the fucking hell happened in here? What happened to Shimmer? Seriously!
"What the hell?" I hear Jason say as he walked into the kitchen. I turned around and saw him standing at the door.
"There's a knife with blood on it!" I spoke and pointed towards it.
"Shit! What the hell happened in here?" He questioned. That's what I've been asked bro.

Jason's POV

I was going to kill whoever hurt my bestest friend ever! I walked into a room and gasped.
         Kieran looked as though he had seen a ghost. I was due to ask him what happened but...he was shocked.
       I went and looked at what he was so shocked about. I gasped. A knife was covered in...blood? Ok whoever did this is dead!
"Oh god!" I muttered under my breath. I picked it up studied the blood. It looked roughly 1 week old. I mean it was dried.
"One week old." I spoke. Kieran walked out of the kitchen. Anger and fear radiated off of him for some reason.
        I walked into the second bedroom. Everything was fine unlike the rest of the apartment. Nothing was dropped or anything.
       I was due to walk away when I saw a piece of paper tucked safely under the teddy bear on the bed.
        I frowned and picked it up. I then realised that there was in fact two different papers. Two different handwritings.
       The first one read - I'm scared. I don't know where you are. I'm at Kieran's house. Please come back. I need you. I love you. I can't lose you. I hope your not dead. No one knows where you disappeared to.  You just...left.

The second one read - I was never gone. I told you that I'd come back and look. I did. And I'll keep coming back until you agree. I'll never leave. Never. I'll rape you again and again. I'll cut you again and again. I'll hurt you again and again. I won't stop until your mine. I own you. Don't forget that!

I was beyond shocked. In fact I was...I don't know confused maybe. I read the second letter thing over and over again. Rape? Cut? Hurt? Was Shimmer being abused?
"Kieran!" I shouted. Immediately he was in the room. I gave him the papers and I watched his face turn from sad. To angry. To shocked. And to scared.

Kieran's POV

I'm scared. I don't know where you are. I'm at Kieran's house. Please come back. I need you. I love you. I can't lose you. I hope your not dead. No one knows where you disappeared to.  You just...left.

Rosie? God was she ok? I know that I kept her because Damien the asshole was too busy with a chick rather than worrying about Shimmer but did she not like it there?
          I grabbed the second one and began reading it. I was lost for words. What was happening to Shimmer? Was this even for Shimmer?

I was never gone. I told you that I'd come back and look. I did. And I'll keep coming back until you agree. I'll never leave. Never. I'll rape you again and again. I'll cut you again and again. I'll hurt you again and again. I won't stop until your mine. I own you. Don't forget that!

I'll rape you? What the fuck? What the actual fuck? This is definitely for Shimmer. Who raped her? What secrets is she keeping from me? From the world?
         I squinted my eyes and so I could just make out a logo. Your dead I thought. Devon your dead. Your a dead man walking!