Natalie

Hey guys! So this is the new chapter. Just to warn you...most of this chapter is about Kieran having sex. I felt as though you need a good chapter to get wet. Lol just joking. I thought that you needed some action and so yeah. Hope you like Kieran cumming.

Kieran's POV

I held Shimmer's hand as the nurse took her blood. The nurse was now taking the third bag of blood. Suddenly Shimmer looked very panicked.
"Kieran!" She gasped as she gripes tighter onto my hand.
"Kieran! Damien! Save him! Pleas...!" She shouted before she passed out. My eyes widened as I saw Shimmer who was now passed out on the hospital bed.
"Shimmer!" I yelled as I bolted up straight.
"Don't worry! She will be fine... she just needs rest. That's the blood taken. We will probably have to keep her here in the hospital just to ensure that she makes full recovery.
"Ok...But would it be ok if I stayed here? Her little sister is here as well." I asked the nurse hopefully.
"Yes you can stay here however her sister may not. She is young and it's probably better leaving her home." The nurse spoke. "Now I'll leave you alone and I'm about 5 minutes a nurse will come and move Shimmer into a room. There the nurse will look after Shimmer and when she is well enough to go home we will let you know." The nurse finished.
"Ok, Thank you so much." I said and the nurse left.
       I then had to go get Rosie. She was kept in another room seeing as I didn't want her seeing her sister in a state. I opened the door and saw her happily reading a book.
"Hey,Rosie." I said. She looked up and smiled when she realised that it was me.
"Kieran!" She shouted as she hugged me. "Where is Shimmer?" She questioned.
"She is lying down. They doctors need to keep her here so then she can wake up." I replied a little unsure of what I had just said.
"Oh ok. Can I go see her?" She asked me.
"Sure." I said and held her hand as we walked along the corridor.

Later...
Shimmer had been moved into another room. It had been a few hours now and the nurse said that she was due to wake up soon.
"Dami..." she mumbled. She began to pant slightly.
"Damien!" She shouted as she sat up straight very quickly. She panted and held her head, she was obviously dizzy slightly seeing as she had sat up so quickly.
"Shimmer, are you ok?" I questioned her as I put my arm around her back helping her to stay sitting up.
"Y-yeah, but I feel so weak!" She spoke exhausted from all of the blood which had been taken.
"Don't worry, the nurse said that you will stay here until  your fully recovered." I spoke assuring her that she was ok.
"B-but what about Rosie? Where will she go?" Shimmer asked clearly she was a little panicked.
"I can keep her at my house. When I go to school my sister can look after her." I told her.
"Ok." She replied, obviously being too exhausted and tired to even care, just as long as she was safe.
"I'm going home now. Call me if you need me." I spoke. Shimmer nodded and Rosie and I left the building. We went into the car and I drove home.
"Ok, So Shimmer will stay in hospital until she is better, meanwhile you will stay with me at my house." I explained to Rosie.
"When will she get better?" Rosie questioned me.
"In a week maybe." I replied. I sighed as I stopped at the lights. My life just got a whole lot complicated.

Home...

I tucked Rosie into bed in the first room and went into my own room.
I groaned in frustration. I need sex! Sex helped me to forget about things without leaving me hungover in the morning.
I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and rung Natalie.
"Hey baby!" I heard her voice on the line.
"Wanna come over for some fun?" I asked her.
"Mmmmm yeah. I'll be there soon." She moaned.
"Ok." I replied and hung up. I sighed Natalie was one of the girls which I liked to give a good fuck to. We didn't have any relationship whatsoever however if I needed sex then she would let me have her pussy without hesitation. I liked it like that. She didn't need to ask questions either which made me like her even more.
I groaned as I thought of my dick plunging in her. Oooohh! I loved it. Her pussy was sometimes tight and I like that even more. She also squirted meaning that I could drink her. She tasted nice and may I say she had amazing boobs and big nipples.
Natalie was also great at making me cum. She made me do it nice and strong several times. I would cum on her boobs, in her mouth and in her vagina as well. Natalie also let me lick her pussy dry which I loved. Suddenly my door opened and I knew that it was Natalie.
"Hey babe!" She moaned as she drew my abs out with her finger. I groaned in just as I looked at what she was wearing.