Hospital Coincidence

Shimmer's POV

We rushed inside the hospital. I was so worried. Damien was now a very pale colour. He usually had a tan complexion.
"Will he be ok?" I asked the nurse.
"I...erm sure!" She smiled however I highly doubted that he would be ok. I was so worried. All I could think about was Damien. And...shit! Rosie! Where was she? How could I forget about her?
"Rosie!" I called out. I then realised that she was coming out of the bathroom.
"Shimmer!" She said as she fell into me and hugged me. She was shaking so much. It was only when I pulled her back that I realised that she was crying. She was crying so much.
"Dami! What happened to him? Is he going to be ok?" Rosie sobbed into my shirt.
"Y-yeah, he'll be ok. They just need to give him some fairy magic and then he will be ok." I smiled hiding my pain,worry and hurt.
"Oh, Do they have fairy magic? I thought fairies had them." Rosie asked.
"Yeah, they have special fairies that have magic for things. So for Dami they will use the fairy who heals. They the fairy will give Dami some fairy magic and then he will be better." I said.
"Wow!" Rosie smiled knowing that Damien would be ok.
I hugged her hardly. I knew that she was smiling however I was sobbing. God, I can't believe that I had to lie to my sister just so that she wouldn't be upset which would affect her in school.
"Ok, wait here baby I just need to go to the toilet." I said to Rosie as I lifted her up off of my legs and sat her down on the chair beside.
"Stay here and don't leave." I said to her as I walked to the toilets.

Later...

I rushed out of the toilets in order to see Rosie. God I hoped that she was ok. Suddenly I fell back. I gasped as I stopped mid air. Did I have superpowers? No, I can't have!
I opened my eyes as was shocked to see who it was. It was the one and only Kieran Romano.
I tried to speak however words wouldn't come out. It was as if by seeing Kieran I wasn't able to function properly.
"Are you ok?" He asked me.
"Y-yeah. Yeah I'm ok. Thanks again." I spoke.
"Your welcome." He smiled. I felt myself becoming hot.
"Why do we always meet like this?" I muttered.
"Fate...destiny...what would you call it?" He questioned.
"W-what?" I asked unsure of what he was saying.
"I answered your question. Why we always meet like this. Why I always catch you. Why you always bump into me. Why you always say thanks." He replied stepping closer to me.
"Oh...erm...got to go?" I awkwardly smiled as I tried to get away from him.
"First answer my question." He spoke. I turned around and sighed. What would he possibly ask? My age? Why I was here?
"Depends. What's your question?" I said.
"Who are you?" He replied. My eyes widened in horror as he asked me the same question which he asked me in school. I didn't want him to know! I didn't want to tell Kieran! I don't want him to know anything about me!
"I've already told you so many times! Look Kieran, please...for your own sake...never ask this question again." I said to him as I neared him.
"But..." he began as I put my finger on his lips.
"You know what I'll do." I spoke. Kieran looked confused. I put my finger on his pressure point pressed down lightly.
"Leave me alone or I will press harder. I'll then dump you very far away in which you will not be able to find me!" I spoke.
"No you won't." He spoke harshly.
"Try me!" I smirked as I pushed my finger down harder.
"No!" I gasped and I knew that he was beginning to feel a little dizzy by the look on his face. I loosened my pressure and soon he looked normal again.
"Will you leave me alone?" I asked him now.
"Only for the now." He spoke and I turned around and walked away.
I saw Rosie sitting on the seat where I had left her. Her cheeks were still red obviously from crying. I felt so sad to have to see her like this. I didn't want her to be upset about anything, instead I wanted her to focus on her school work.
"What if Dami doesn't survive?" Rosie asked me as tears slid down her cheeks. Quickly tears steamed down my face at the thought of Damien not making it.
"He will. I know that Damien is strong! He won't leave us like this." I replied wiping tears off of my cheeks.
"Who?" I heard a voice. My eyes widened as I shot to my feet. I looked into his eyes and I could see hurt? Why would he be hurting for me? As far as I'm concerned he doesn't actually like me and we are not working on a project and other than that I literally have no link with him.
"Kieran?" I stuttered and quickly wiped the remaining tears.
"Y-yeah, it's me." He spoke and I knew that he felt slightly awkward about the full situation.
"W-hat are y-you going here?" I spoke and I could clearly feel my full body shaking. I just mentally hoped that Kieran wouldn't be able to sense that.
"Are you ok?" He asked me concern lining his voice. Tears began to run down my cheeks again and this time I could stop it. I couldn't help it at all. Even though I didn't want Kieran to see me like this I could stop crying.
"No! Kieran please save Dami!" I sobbed as I hugged Kieran in despair. I don't know why I hugged him because I didn't like him but I felt as though it was the correct thing to do.

A/N

Hi guys! I'm so very sorry for not having the update out for TWWUP. It was just to let you all know that I have extremely important exams coming up soon starting on the week 13th November for two weeks.
        These exams will determine which level I get to study on and obviously I would like to get good grades. If I'm going to get good grades I'll have to study very hard for about 8 or 9 different subjects.
       For this reason I may NOT update during my exams however after they finish I would like to have an extra long chapter to make up for the time wasted.
       I'm very sorry for once again not being able to update however it's important. Like I promised I will complete TWWUP and probably publish another chapter after that. I'll then stop updating for two weeks because that'll be when I'm doing my exams and after I've finished then I'll give you guys a longer chapter to read.