Everything

A/N

Hi everyone! I'm going to write this chapter in a third person's POV. Please don't hate me. I have NEVER wrote in this type of POV and so this is a new thing for me. I hope you like this chapter.

Third Person POV

All you could hear in the was frantic movements and beeping from the machines. The nurses frantically worked away trying to get Kieran conscious.
          He had been found outside the hospital. Cold. Wet. Unconscious. They were trying to get him awake. Trying to raise his body temperature to where it should be.
           On the other side of the hospital was Shimmer. Her face grew paler as she crossed the bridge to the other side. The nurses used almost everything that they could. But nothing worked. Nothing worked!
         So Shimmer lay dead in one room whilst Kieran was unconscious in another. Nobody could save them. No one.
      Shimmer turned the corner and after that she had a long,dangerous path. A dangerous path which could kill her any second. Her life was in danger. The second she was raped when she was younger. Her entire life was put in jeopardy.
       He didn't want her to be happy. He didn't want her alive. He followed her daily. He followed her like a dog. But she never knew. Shimmer never knew how dangerous her life would get.
           It was all because he raped her. I know this isn't making much sense. But worry not. I shall explain...later.
              BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
Kieran lay there. On the hospital bed. His heart rate was slow but steady. He would be fine but Shimmer. She was dead. There would be no way that she
would wake up.

Rosie's POV

I'm stuck! The man from the Halloween party has kidnapped me and I've been stuck with him for ages. I miss my master. I do. I really do.
           My master:he let me go shopping, he let me eat what I wanted, do as I wished and never kept me trapped. I was free to roam around as I wished.
"Look at me!" He shouted. I blinked out of my haze. Slowly, I looked at his disgusting eyes. He smiled.
"Your mine. Your mine and mine only! Understand?" He spoke. He had said this to me for weeks now. But he doesn't understand himself. I don't understand what he means by I'm his. I'm not some product or something. I'm a human being for god sake.
"Look I'm not yours. Let me go so that I can return to my master. I shouldn't be here and you know that!" I shouted. He slapped me across my face. I bit my tongue hard as his slap stung my face.
"Your mine. I'll show you right here and right now." He growled like a wolf. He had me wear a very short skirt that barely covered anything and a tight vest top which showed my breasts which were growing. I mean I'm ten so...
The man grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed. I screamed and backed away. That was until I hit the head board. I trembled in fear as he made his way closer to me.
"Your mine." He said in an inhuman voice.
"Help!" I shouted. He grabbed me and threw my skirt off. I sobbed and tried to move but he had me gripped really tightly.
              He smiled and looked at me. Then he put one finger in my ass. I screamed as he moved his finger in me. It hurt so much. His finger was so big...he was so big in general and I was small.
"Moan for me baby!" He said. I sobbed and screamed trying to move his finger out of me.
           I nearly passed out as he put something else inside me. It was massive and didn't fit in me. I didn't know what it was and I didn't care.
               I just wanted the pain to stop. He slapped my check and went faster. I screamed in pain and tried to get whatever he had in me out because I knew that whatever it was,sure was not his finger.
            I screamed in agony as he did something. I could feel warmth inside my ass. It was scary. I felt the warmth explode everywhere in me.
"Stop!!!! Please!!!!" I screamed. He laughed and sped up even more. I sobbed and fought hopelessly against him.
        Then he bent down and licked me. I whimpered as he did so and tears streamed down my face. I was in so much pain right now.
             Suddenly, he pulled out whatever it was in me and I felt warm wet stuff fall everywhere on me. In my face, my chest my stomach. I saw that it was white.
           I tried to run but he held me and made me swallow some of it. It tasted disgusting and I just wanted to leave. I wished that none of this had happened.
                He slapped my check and zipped his jeans up and then left. I shook uncontrollably as I sobbed. Whatever he did was very sore. It was wrong as well. All I could feel was pain.
               Pain raced through my body. It raced through me as though the only goal was to hurt me. Shakily, I stood up. I fell down. Whatever he had done to me had broken me.
              I sat on the the bed and cried. I cried for hours. I didn't know what to do. He had caused me so much pain. So much.
         There was no way that I could get help now. Nobody here helped anyone. They were filled with fear. I was the only child here.
           I had just lost everything. My family. My house. Damien. Kieran. Shimmer. My mom. My dad. My master. I had lost everything.
           There was no way that I would get out of this life. I sobbed. Nobody in this cruel world would ever risk their life just to save a broken ten year old. No one!
             I sat on the bed still in shock. There was nothing left which I could do. I didn't have anything else to do.
           I couldn't run for I didn't know where I was.I couldn't jump for there was no window in this...room? I couldn't call for help for nobody listened. It was then that I realised something important. I realised that... nobody cared about me. That I wouldn't escape this life. People only wanted me to give me that pain. Nobody truly liked me with all their heart. Is it too much to ask for a little love and care? I'm ten years old and all I have felt is pretty much pain.
             I remember my mom and I miss her. She used to soothe me with her sweet voice. She sung me songs which calmed me in a matter of seconds. I loved her so much. But now she was gone. She left me.
           I had Shimmer too! But she left me. I guess she wanted love like me. She left at night and came back early in the morning. She would be late to pick me up for school and wouldn't be home much.
            Maybe she had a boyfriend. Maybe she dated Damien. Now maybe Kieran. Maybe she loved them so much that she didn't bother thinking about me.
          But I'm happy for her. I laughed softly as tears ran down my cheeks.
           The only thing I want right now is someone who would love me. Someone who would hold me in their arms. Someone who would comfort me when I was scared. Someone who I could tell all my worries to. Someone who I could love.
             That night I cried. I cried and I thought about Shimmer . How was she? Did she miss me? Was she looking for me? D...did she even care if I was missing?
           I sobbed as the train of thoughts raced in my mind. I was so confused. Lost. I was unable to answer any questions which I so desperately required answers to.

Today. I lost everything.