Asshole

Shimmer's POV

I tied my hair in a high pony. For once it was neat and actually in the middle, not a stupid side pony which made me look younger than what I actually was.
I pulled on my oversized sweater and picked up my bag. I slipped my shoes on and walked downstairs.
       I then saw Damien in the kitchen. He was making some good food for breakfast.
"Babe! Come on." Damien smiled at me. I returned the smile and then took my plate.
        There was toast and juicy fried egg. I licked my lips.
"Thanks baby! I love you!" I hugged Damien.
"Love you too!" He whispered into my ear. I felt a blush stain my cheeks.
I sat down and wolfed down my breakfast. It was delicious.
"Where's Rosie?" I asked Damein.
"At school." He smiled.
"Thanks." I smiled gratefully.
"For what?" He smirked looking up at me.
"For...dropping Rosie off to school, making me breakfast,picking me up from school...being an amazing boyfriend." I smiled.
He walked over to me and kissed my lips. I responded and our lips moved in synch with each other.
He looked at my oversized jumper. Then my leggings.
"I don't like this." He said holding my jumper.
"It's too long." He continued.
"I know but I need to dress like a nerd." I sighed.
"Your right." He sighed as well.
"I'm late!" I shouted looking at the clock. I was supposed to have left at 8:30am in order to get to school for 8:40pm and now it's 8:35pm. That's five minutes late!
"Relax! I'll get you there in time." He smiled and finished off his toast. He then grabbed the keys for his motorbike and walked out.
I locked the door and sat on the motorbike behind Damien. Clutching onto his leather jacket as he sped to school.
In no time we reached there. I took my bag and got off.
"Thanks babe! I'll walk home today." I said to him.
"Your welcome and no you won't because I'll be picking you up." He smiled.
"It's fine honestly..." I trailed off when he raised his finger.
"I'll be picking you up!" He spoke. He then pecked my lips before he drove off.
      I hung my bag on my shoulder before walking into someone. I fell down to the hard ground and my books fell everywhere.
      I scrambled up and began picking up my books.
"Sorry." I heard Jason apologise.
"Jason?" I asked.
"Yeah, sorry. And we meet again." He trailed off.
"Oh don't worry about it." I said as I looked at him. He looked well.
"Here." Jason said as he gave me my books.
"Thanks." I smiled as I took my books and put them in my bag.
      After that we went to our next class and it just so happened to mean that we were in the same class. I sat down at the front on the class sank didn't want to be moved by that asshole again, because I swear if he moved me again then I would literally punch his face so bad that it would be bruised. I smirked at the thought.
"Shimmer!" Jason shouted. I was suddenly pulled out of my  thought and slammed back into reality.
"What?" I asked him a little anger leaking into my voice.
"Are you even paying any attention?! The teacher just asked you a question!" Jason nearly shouted his hands flying in the air for dramatic effects.
"Sorry Miss Rose. What had you asked me?" I asked my teacher who was looking impatient.
"What elements are in Copper Sulphate?" She asked me.
"Copper,sulphur and oxygen." I replied.
"Well done! Now please do pay attention." The teacher smiled before she walked away to the promethean board (Digital board).
"Remember class, if the ending is ATE or ITE then it has three elements in it. One of which includes oxygen. If it ends in IDE then there are only two element in it."the teacher spoke as she held me pen. She then began to draw and write things on the board.

Lunch...

Now it's lunch. The part I hate. Well I love the food but I hate lunch. I hate it when I try to relax and that asshole just has to annoy me. Or when him and his friends trip me up. Sometimes I feel like fucking killing that shit out of him. Does that make sense? Never mind.
        I picked up my fork and dug it in my pasta salad. Damien had made it and it was so damn good. He put the pasta at the bottom, then a potato salad, then carrot, sweet corn, cheese and croutons. God it was so fucking good.
"Looks delicious. Did you make it in Morrisons?"Jason smiled.
"Morrisons?" I spoke however it came out as a question more than me just saying it.
"Yeah you know you can make them there. The pasta bit." Jason tried to explain.
"Oh no I made it at home." I said.
"Damn!" Jason smiled. I chuckled.
"Wanna go outside?" I asked Jason as I shut the box and put it in my bag.
"Sure." Jason said and we walked out. I then felt a sharp pain on the side of my face.
"What the fuck Romano? You done that on purpose! Stop fucking pushing Shimmer around." Jason yelled. My blood instantly boiled when I realised that it was Romano who had pushed me.
"S-stop pushing me around! I-I'm fed up of it!" I stuttered and shouted. I instantly regretted it as it made me sound weak when I stuttered.
"What you going to do about it?" Kieran asked as he blocked me in a corner towering over me.
         I had gone red. Red from anger. My knuckles were white seeing as I was clutching them tightly shut. I was fucking fed up with his shit! He couldn't push me around whenever he felt like it. Now I couldn't stop myself from punching him.
         I raised my head and glared at him. I swear if looks could kill he would be dead.
      Suddenly, Kieran Romano was on the ground. Blood dripping down his head. I then realised that Jason had punched him. How was he so strong?
"Fucking bastard!" Kieran shouted.
"Mr Romano! Get to the principals office immediately." A teacher shouted.
"But-" he trailed off.
"Now!" The teacher yelled.
"Consider yourself fucking dead!" He spoke to me and Jason with seething fury. He then stormed off.
"Shimmer!" Jason shouted.
"What?" I asked him.
"Your head." Jason said in shock.
"My head?" I asked as I touched my head. My hand was drawn back and my head stung.
"That fucking asshole cut you! He hit your head off of this." Jason said pointing to a big metal box which was on the wall.
"Jason! I-i don't feel good." I stuttered as I began to see dark spots appearing.
"Let's get you to the doctor." He said.

School nurse...

My head was spinning like crazy. We were walking into the medical room and the corridors seemed to be spinning. Black dots were quickly covering my vision.
"J-Jason!" I stuttered as I grabbed onto his arm.
"Shimmer are you ok?" He asked me. I squeezed my eyes shut. I wanted the spinning to go away.

Medical room...
"How are you feeling?" The nurse asked me.
"D...d-dizzy." I stuttered. I felt my eyes becoming heavier.
"Shimmer stay awake!" Jason yelled.
"I'm...sorry." I spoke before the darkness had overpowered me.

Later...

I woke up slightly dizzy. I looked around and saw Jason holding my hand. A tear running down his cheek.
"Jase?" I spoke.
"Shimmer!" He broke into a smile and engulfed me in a bear hug.
"I fucking told you to stay awake!" He said smiling.
"I-I couldn't." I shook my head.
"At least your awake." Jason hugged me tighter.
"W-what happened?" I asked.
"That asshole Romano hit your head off of a metal box and you were bleeding. I then brought you here to the school nurse. When the nurse came you passed out. The nurse then bandages your head and gave you blood seeing as you had lost quite a bit." Jason explained. I felt my colour being sucked out of me. I was suddenly very pale.
"Are you ok? Shimmer your pale!" Jason spoke concern lacing his voice.
"I'm fine." I said.
"Shimmer I'm afraid that you need to go home. You need rest." The nurse suddenly said.
"I'll miss Biology!" I whined.
"Your health is more important!" The nurse spoke sternly.
"Hey I'll drop you off." Jason smiled.
"Ok." I spoke slightly uneasy.

A.N

Sorry for not updating in like forever! I have been so busy and now the summer holidays have stared. Yay! So hopefully I will be able to publish a little more often. Sorry the new chapter took a while. I was a little uncertain in what to write so it took time. However I managed to write this chapter. Hope you liked it! Thanks! Like. Vote. Comment.