when i was getting ready in the bathroom, shawn was on my bed, but once i got out, he was on his snapchat recording me, "damn, look at my best friend looking like a full course meal!"

i quickly turned around before he could see me blush, "shut up, peter pan!"

once he posted the video, he put his phone away then grabbed me and hugged me from behind, "how are you feeling?"

i rolled my eyes playfully, "you've been asking me that every day for the past two weeks,"

he kissed the top of my head, "because i want to know,"

"i'm feeling better," i responded with a smile, "definitely feel like my regular self again,"

"well, i'm glad," he said before letting me go, "we should get going now, i don't want to be late,"

"let's get going then," i said while grabbing my stuff.

arriving at the parking lot of surprise-

after about a twenty minute drive, we made it. about halfway through the drive, shawn made me put on a blindfold. i really didn't want to, but i couldn't say no to him.

he helped me get out of the car before taking off my blindfold. it was an ice skating rink, i can't believe he remembered. a while ago, i mentioned to him that i've never been ice skating. ever since i was little, i've wanted to go, but my parents never took me because they thought i would get hurt. a little backstory, i get hurt really easily, i'm just naturally clumsy. i trip and fall on my own feet, it's that bad.

while walking in, shawn kept an arm around me, he was indeed a gentleman.

once we got inside, shawn went to the front desk and got our ice skates, that was when i started to get nervous.

"ready?" shawn asked while handing me the ice skates.

"i guess so," i responded, clearly nervous.

"don't be scared," shawn reassured me, "i'll be with you the whole time making sure you don't fall,"

and with that, we went to the rink. with the help of shawn, i learned to skate. i did fall a few times though, okay, more than a few times, but it was exhilarating.

instagram:

118,404 likescassiegutierrez: i learned how to ice skate today and only fell a few times, be proud👏 pc- shawnmendes

118,404 likes
cassiegutierrez: i learned how to ice skate today and only fell a few times, be proud👏 pc- shawnmendes

13,568 comments
jocelinponce: surprised you didn't die💀
fanaccount1: i thought she died already
shawnmendes: don't let this picture fool you, i was leading her the whole time😒
cassiegutierrez: ikr jocelinponce shut up peter pan, no one asked🙄 shawnmendes
fanaccount2: get away from my man please
aaliyahmendes: really glad you're still alive😂
cassiegutierrez: thanks ig😂 aaliyahmendes

after ice skating-

after surviving ice skating, i suggested going to tim hortons. shawn, of course agreed because he wanted tea and a muffin, but there was nothing new about that.

when we got to tim hortons, shawn and i went in line and i started shivering.

"are you cold?" shawn asked me.

"yeah, but i'm fine," i responded.

he extended his arms, "come here,"

i leaned into his chest, and damn, he was warm and he smelled good too.

once we got our order, we sat in a booth and both of us sat on the same side, which i didn't mind, at all.

he took a deep breath, "i can't believe you're leaving soon,"

"i'm going to see you again," i said while putting my head on his chest, "don't worry,"

"i know, but-" he started saying but i interrupted him.

"but nothing, when you come to la, i'm sure you can take a little detour to my little town, it's only an hour away," i said.

he put his arm around me and put his head on top of mine, "i'm going to miss you,"

"i'm going to be texting you all the time, so be ready to be bothered twenty four seven," i said, trying to reassure him he wasn't going to get ready of me that easily.

"i really hate this," shawn said.

i raised my eyebrows, "hey, hate is a very strong word,"

he leaned back, "that's why i used it,"

i gave him a small smile, "we still have a few days together, we're going to make the most of them,"

~1363 words~
authors note// thanks for reading my sixth chapter in traveling | shawn mendes. please make sure to vote and comment. bitch got sick, haaa. chapter dedicated to shassie, ahhh. hope more chapters are like this in the future. expect weekly updates.
xx, c

traveling | shawn mendesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara