Part 5

It's not an unfamiliar experience. The rush in his head. The flashing colours. The scenes of his past... and his future. He has seen it all before. He simply must wait.

At last, things settle into focus, and he can see what is going on. He is (well, Jimin is) looking at the time, and realising what is happening. He is lying down, and having probably the weirdest conversation with himself he has ever had.

Deciding that all of this is boring, Yoongi sets his own consciousness aside.

At first, he wasn't able to do this. He would just wonder around, doing whatever Jimin's body did. Not to get him wrong, sometimes it was quite entertaining, like when Jimin won the National Dancing Championships, and when he got chosen to be School Captain.

But other times, it wasn't so fun. Yoongi feels everything Jimin feels. All the anger. All the pain. All the sadness. When Jimin fell off a chair lift and broke his arm, Yoongi was there, suffering the impact just as much as he was.

Then, on one fateful afternoon, Yoongi managed to have his own thought. It went along the lines of, 'Why am I here anyway?' When he had the thought, Jimin didn't seem to respond, so Yoongi tried again. Over and over, he said thing to himself, with no response from Jimin.

This started a new era for Yoongi. He could do what he wanted... and do what Jimin wanted as well.

Yoongi realises that he has gotten side tracked. He focuses once again on what Jimin is doing... and feels like screaming. Jimin... Jimin is about to touch his jacket... and with that, find out what is in it.

Yoongi struggles in his mind. This is not what was supposed to happen. He tries to stop Jimin, to make him move away. But it's useless. He has no control over the body. All he can do is watch.

Everything moves in slow motion. The hand gets closer by the second, and Yoongi feels like closing his eyes.

When it is about a millimetre away, Yoongi realises that he can't do anything to make it stop. It is not his life to control, after all. He doesn't even know why fate put him here in the first place. So, after a moments decision... he... gives up.

Jimin will find out what is in the jacket, and know exactly what happened. Yoongi will eventually wake up in his own body, and won't go back. He won't try and get his jacket. He will just... disappear. No one will know where he went... And he will never see Jimin. Ever again.

This thought stings Yoongi's heart, and he sighs. Wait what?!? That physically isn't possible. How can it sting his heart... when it is Jimin's heart he is using?

Yoongi once again focuses on what is happening. The hand is less than half a millimetre away. But he doesn't want to lose Jimin. He... Life... Nothing would be right without Jimin.

Using the last of his strength, Yoongi tugs Jimin's arm back with as much force as possible.

The hand doesn't exactly move backwards... but it stops.

Yoongi feels a huge wash of relief. He feels like leaning back, but all he can manage is the thought of a heavy pant. Jimin stands there for a moment, and Yoongi can tell he is considering touching the jacket again. Yoongi can't allow that.

Then he has a thought. What if... he tries talking to Jimin? It's a long shot, but if it works, Yoongi's life will become infinitely better. He takes in a deep breath (Figuratively speaking) and thinks at the top of his lungs:

"Jimin. Step away"

And it works.

A/N These first few chapters move super quickly like damn I should have timed this better. To sum it all up:
-J is a dance teacher at a studio
-Y is a criminal
-Y meets J in an alleyway
-Y hits his head and falls unconscious
-J is low key creepy and cares for him
-J is all dramatic and feints cuz a kid looks like Y
-Y goes to see J in hospital cuz why not
-Every Friday at 4pm Y passes out and sees life from Js POV for a bit (idk I was in a strange mood when writing)
-Y figures out he can talk to J in his head when he is in the coma thing
-Y really doesn't want J to know what is in his jacket