Part 1

The cool air is a relief to Jimins's senses. A pale glow from the moon lights up the cobbled alleyway before him, showing him the way like a giant torch. As uncomfortable as the silence around him is, Jimin loves it out here, and no one can tell him otherwise. In the distance, quiet at first, but getting louder, is the high pitch squeal of a police siren. Not wanting to interfere, Jimin starts on his way back to the house. Before he can get very far, the sound of footsteps appear out of nowhwere and someone shoots past him.A black silhouette in the darkness that takes the shape of a human. Annoyingly curious as always, Jimin follows the mysterious figure.

It isn't long before a crossroad appears before him, with a looming decision hanging in the air. Which way did the person go? Luckily, after living here for around a year now, and many midnight walks, Jimin knew these streets like the back of his hand. The figure could have either gone left or right. Knowing the way these people think, having one been wrongly chased after before, the most likely way the person would have turned to run is to the left, the side without a streetlight. though little did anyone know, it was also the side with a dead end.

With this thought, an undescribable will to help the person tears through Jimin's heart, and refuses to go away. Jimin knows it is silly, he doesn't even know what gender this person is, or how they will react to a random stranger helping them. No, he decides. The person has obviously done something worth involving the police. It's not his job to interfere.

He turns to walk back to the house, when a blinding light is shone in his eyes. He shies away from it, but knows he is not in danger. The policeman holding the torch lowers the beam. "There has been a theft." He says "Did you see which way the criminal went?" "Yes" Jimin replies. "Can you please point in the right direction?" Jimin nods. What does he do? Does he point the policeman to where the figure is... or does he follow the wierd initiative he has? He takes a deep breath, and using all of his will power, points to the right.

"Thankyou for your help" the policeman says, and then runs onto the street with the light. As soon as he is out of sight, Jimin sprints into the lane on the left. He sees the shape of the person with their back against the wall. As soon as they hear him coming towards them, they stand up straight and look like they are bracing themself. Jimin pulls his phone out of his pocket, and uses is to shine on the persons face. It is a man who looks about the same age as him. He has black hair and an unimpressed vibe about him. "Don't worry" Jimin says cautiously. "I'm here to help." He shines the light on his own face, and isn't prepared for what happens next. The man's mouth gapes open, and after around five seconds he tries to take a step forwards, but trips over, hitting his head hard on the ground and losing consciousness.

*

Yoongi wakes up, but doesnt open his eyes. He is lying on something soft that feels like a bed. The last thing he remembers is seeing the person. The person from his dreams. The person destined to only bring him pain and sadness. Yoongi's head hurts, but he dismisses it, he has felt worse. Something in the mysterious room he is in smells good. He is tempted to open his eyes, but is scared for what he will find. Is he in a hospital? He doesn't think so. Is he in his... I guess you could call it...home? Definitely not. Then where is he?

He opens his eyes the tiniest bit, and is confused by what he sees. He is in what seems to be a bedroom, and is in a bed. He rolls over to his side, and on a bedside table is a clock. It is 9:50am. He has been here the whole night. In a strangers house. Unconsious. He rolls over to the other side, and almost opens his eyes completely. He forces himself not to. No. This can't be happening. It was just a dream. It wasn't supposed to be real. Sitting on a stool by the bed, blankly looking around the room, is the man.

The man notices him and Yoongi knows it is no use trying to pretend to be asleep. He sits up and stares around the room. Light is shining through the window. "Did you have a nice sleep?" The man asks, But Yoongi doesn't reply. Truth be told, this is the best sleep he has had in a long while, though he doesn't want to say it.

The man sighs and walks out of the room. He comes back a moment later with a glass of water. "Drink up." He says, but Yoongi hesitates. He has no idea who this person is... at least not personally. The man places the glass on the bedside table "you don't have to, but as soon as you feel like not being dehydrated, it's here." The man leaves the room, and as soon as he is gone, Yoongi gulps down the water in one go. The man was right, he was dehydrated, and the water was well needed.

Once again, the man returns, and sits back on the stool. When he sees the empty glass, he smiles, and takes it into the kitchen. Yoongi gets out of the bed and follows him. "How does your head feel?" He asks without looking up from the sink, where he is washing the cup. "Fine" Yoongi replies, even though it is throbbing at that very moment. "I should be going," Yoongi states, but doesn't know why. "Are you sure?" The man asks, sounding concerned "You are welcome to stay here untill you feel better."

"I appreciate your help, but I have other things I need to do." is Yoongi's reply, though it isn't true, and he heads for the front door. "Of course," The man says, "I understand." Yoongi steps out the door, and as he is walking away notices something odd about his clothes. They are... clean? Whilst he was asleep... Yoongi realises, not only did the man put him in bed, but he also washed his clothes. It didn't bother Yoongi that if the man washed his clothes, he must have seen him... Yoongi doesnt know why, but that man is the only person who he would trust with a sight like that.

Yoongi reaches to put his hands in his pockets, but there is something in them. $5. A sudden pain like nothing he has ever felt before bursts to life inside him. Yoongi doesn't understand. What is this sensation? It's like... It's like losing something you love. But Yoongi doesn't love the man. He was just another soul to pass without notice, he tells himself. Then why the hell did he feel this way?