Part 4

Jimin doesn't stand up. It would be no use trying to go after Yoongi. He has seen how fast that man can run.  Instead, he thinks about what he has recently been told. He has no doubt it is true, he could... he could just tell.

Around a minute passes, and Jimin get an intense chill down his spine. He doesn't know why... until he looks up at the clock. 4:00pm. And It's Friday. He flexes his fingers. He doesn't think anything different... at least he can't feel anything different. He never has. But Yoongi is there... somewhere.

Kids at his primary school used to always say the chill was because someone is stepping on your grave. Now he knows different.

Feeling suddenly very self-conscious, Jimin sits down and awkwardly scrolls through Instagram posts. There isn't anything interesting, so he gives up, and lies down on the bed.

Many thoughts pass through his head at that moment. It goes something along the lines of:  

What did I have for breakfast?

Oh, wait, I didn't have any breakfast.

Isn't that bad for my health?

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

What If I die!?!

Jimin, slow down.

You're not going to die from not eating breakfast.

I know, but still, what if I do?

Calm down.

Note to self.

Eat breakfast more.

Even if you wake up at lunch time.

Eat breakfast instead of lunch.

Satisfied, Jimin sits up, and suddenly realises just how cold it actually is. After various attempts at closing the window (and failing) he decides to just put a jacket on. He wonders out into the kitchen, and spots his jacket hanging on a chair underneath Yoongi's. He steps towards it, and proceeds to move the upper jacket.

Just as his hand is about to clasp the jacket, what feels like and electric shock runs straight through his fingers, and up into his arm. He pulls his arm back sharply, with a dignified cry of "ow!"

Inside his head, he can hear something. He can't tell exactly what it is... but it sounds like... heavy breathing? Jimin stands there, rubbing his hand, and wondering what on earth just happened. Before he has a chance to try and get his jacket again, At the back of his mind, a thought that is not his own comes to life, sounding dangerously cautious.

"Jimin. Step away."