Part 56

Taehyung is paralysed... literally. He is not moving. Frozen. A statue. He obviously doesn't know what to do. His eyes are wide, full of a confusion Yoongi has never seen before. It screams- 'What the hell?!'

Taehyung's lips are cold... but not a bad cold. Just like the rest of his body, they remain perfectly still... at least to some extent. With Yoongi constantly pulling him closer, hands digging into his hair, it is kind of impossible to keep everything from moving one way or another.

Yoongi releases one of his hands to trace his back. The jacket is worn out from years of running and hiding, so Yoongi can clearly feel the defined lines of his shoulder blades and spine. He reaches the hem at the bottom, and slides his cold hand underneath it onto the pale surface of Taehyung's back, and he flinches. At last, a reaction.

Taking this as a sign, Yoongi moves his hand up further, revealing Taehyung's back even more. He can feel eyes on him, but he doesn't care. In his world, there is no longer a Jimin or Jungkook. Only him and Taehyung, and the breath between them.

Yoongi slowly removes his lips from the younger's, and looks him in the eyes.

"I was wrong... I was always wrong. You are exactly who I need in my life" He whispers, then lightly pecks Taehyung's lips again.

This time, the reaction is much larger. Taehyung's arms drop from the threatening gun position as though someone was holding them up this whole time, and finally decided to let go. This time, he is the one who initiates the kiss. He leans forwards and lightly presses his lips against Yoongi's... but only for a moment.

He pulls back, and takes a breath. Without warning, he closes his eyes, and shoves his face against the older's once again. This time, the kiss is more passionate. They haven't done this in so long... but the memory of each other's lips is crystal clear. They know exactly how to move, where to go.

Taehyung drops the guns, and grips Yoongi's hair. Height was never a bother for them... it didn't seem to matter that one was so much taller than the other, and it doesn't matter now either. They both move in familiar motion, tracing each other in synchronisation.

If he was being completely honest... Yoongi did miss this. He missed having no barriers. He can kiss Taehyung's neck, jawline, and lips as much as he wants. Heck, he could give Taehyung a hickey right now and neither of them would care in the slightest.

Their breath collides, hot upon cold. Something clicks, and neither of them can stop. Negative and positive, they are magnets that can't be pried apart. The only thing that removes their lips off each other's is the fact that they need to breathe. Even then, that fraction of a second is taken up with faint whispers.

"I was crazy to leave you"

"I've missed this so much"

"I haven't been this happy in such a long time."

Yoongi opens his eyes, and glances around as the kiss continues. His eyes rest on Jimin's, and he can see tears streaming down. The look in his eyes is so much more than hurt right now. Watching this is torture for him. Complete and absolute torture... Yet Yoongi feels no emotion when he views this.

"I'm sorry for doing this" He whispers apologetically... but in a flat voice. He really isn't sad when saying this.

Taehyung opens his eyes, and sees that Yoongi's gaze is askew.

"Sorry for what?" He asks in a raspy, slightly confused voice.

"For this" Yoongi replies, then, using all of his strength, flips Taehyung, with an ear-splitting crack, onto the hard, cold, concrete floor.