Part 29

Yoongi wakes up in the on suite, alone. He is not surprised that Jimin got up, though he is kind of confused as to how he did it.

After changing into a plain white T-Shirt and black jeans, Yoongi makes his way out into the kitchen, and Finds Jimin already eating breakfast.

"Since when are you the late one up?" Jimin asks with a smirk, and Yoongi smiles. "Since I was the one who went to the shops at 1am to buy you pain killer." When he says this, he looks down at Jimins leg and is relieved to find that is has gotten at least a little better.

Yoongi goes and makes himself breakfast, then sits down next to Jimin, who is now reading a story on some strange website Yoongi has never heard of. its called Wattpad.

As Yoongi sits down, Jimin quickly turns off his phone and asks, "What time are we going to the hospital?"

Yoongi thinks for a moment then looks at the time. "In around half an hour" he states, then looks at the time again "Make that 25 minutes."

Jimin smiles, and a spark lights up somewhere inside Yoongi. It makes him all Jittery for some reason.

25 minutes pass, and Yoongi helps Jimin get into the car. They then drive down to the hospital, walk inside, and sit down on one of the waiting chairs. As they sit, time annoyingly decides to slow down, making every second feel like a minute.

They sit there for what feels like hours on end, when in reality it was only around 45 minutes before a doctor came to greet them.

"Good morning, Im Dr Kwon, though you can call me Jiyong if you like, how can I help you?" The man says, as they make their way slowly into his office. As soon as they sit down, Jiyongs eyes dart to Jimins leg, and an unspoken question appears on his face.

Before Jimin can speak, Yoongi fills him in on all the details, ending at the previous night, when everything just fell apart. Jiyong thinks over this for a minute, then types something in on his computer.

"If you could kindly come with me, Id like you to have an X-ray done" He says, and they gladly make their way into a large room. Jimin has to put on some sort of protective vest for the scan, and Yoongi has to watch from inside this small, off to the side room.

Once the results have come in, Yoongi knows something is wrong. Even though he isnt a doctor, Yoongi can very clearly see a large crack in one of the bones, as well as a tear somewhere right next to it.

Jiyong faces both men grimly, then explains the picture. It turns out, that Jimins leg is broken, but some of the tissue around it has been completely torn away from it should be, resulting in internal bleeding.

"If it is ok with you, we can operate within the next half an hour, though Jimin wont be active for at least three hours" Jiyong states, and both Yoongi and Jimin agree willingly. The sooner this gets done, the sooner Jimin gets better.

As was said, Jimin is taken in for an operation. Yoongi sits down in one of the chairs outside the operating room, and waits. A few minutes later, Jiyong walks out from inside the room and goes over to Yoongi. "You dont have to wait here, you know" he says "Jimin is going to be in there for a long time."

Yoongi contemplates this, but is truthful when he replies "I dont really have anything else worth doing"

"Why not buy him a present?" Jiyong replies, "He really does deserve something, hes such a self-sacrificing person" Yoongi smiles, but sighs at the same time "I know."

"What do you suppose I buy him?" Yoongi asks, and Jiyong grins "Im not one to make decisions for you, but I have a friend."