Part 26

Hoseok's expression is priceless. It screams both confusion and unbelief. Jimin can't help the small smile that tugs the corners of his mouth.

"See, when I told you I thought you were dating, I didn't mean you should actually go and do it!" He exclaims, running his hand through his hair "Ugh, why is it always me? MY house burns down. MY two best friends get in a relationship. MY helper has something for Namjoon."

That last part pricks Jimin's ears up. "Chung Ha likes Namjoon?" He asks in wonder, and Hoseok laughs. "Nah, not her. She's convinced she'll marry this actor guy. I'm talking about Jin." Jimin's mind drifts off into a blissful wonder for a few moments, and then he realises Yoongi is gone.

Quickly, he makes his way through the crowd, to find Yoongi having a conversation with the singing legend, Chen. Slightly jealous, Jimin moves over to stand next to him. Immediately, he notices Jimin is there, and introduces him.

"This is Jimin, my boyfriend" he says, his tone a little quieter than usual. Namjoon raises an eyebrow at this, but doesn't say anything. Chen shakes Jimin's hand, and Jimin can see his expression change when he realises how large his hands are compared to Jimin's own.

Another man gets pushed out from within the crowd, a huge smile on his face. With a start, Jimin realises, it's Jungkook.

"I trust you've been to the golden corner?" Namjoon says, and both Jimin and Yoongi nod. They had definitely been there. "That means you would have met, at least briefly, Jungkook here." Once again, they both nod. They had met him far more than briefly.

"Hey" Jungkook says, a slight craze in his eyes. Jimin looks down and notices that he is holding a glass of wine. Is he even old enough to drink yet?

"Have you seen my boyfriend?" he asks, and Jimin can hear a voice behind him. "Why are there so may gay people here tonight?!?!" Jimin hadn't realised Hoseok was there.

"What does he look like?" Yoongi asks. "Oh... Grey hair, Gucci, His name is Taehyung. He was supposed to be here by now" Jungkook states, looking around. He seems to have spotted someone else in the crowd, because he is waving.

Yoongi goes to say something, an unreadable expression on his face, but Jungkook doesn't notice, and disappears into the crowd once again.

Hoseok lets out another sigh, and Jimin whispers to Namjoon "Is he allowed to drink wine?" Namjoon smiles, and replies quite loudly, "There isn't actually any wine. There are a few people here who would destroy the place if they got a hold on that stuff. No, we just use the flavoured stuff so that people think they're drinking wine."

"What?" Hoseok mutters, and looks down at his glass of (Fake) wine. He then gains a very blank expression, and wonders off into the mass of people. Jimin smiles. He doesn't even like wine.

*

The party ends when someone gets a hold of a fire extinguisher. Where they got it, Yoongi has no idea, but they let loose on the crowd, earning everyone drenched clothes, and a chance to be on the news.

Namjoon's plan of fake wine apparently didn't work, because some people looked really drunk. Yoongi drives both himself and Jimin back to their home, and they both get washed up.

He gets back into the kitchen first, and sits down. He waits, and waits, and waits. An hour passes, and Jimin still hasn't come out of shower. Yoongi starts to get concerned. Is he ok in there?

Slowly, he makes his way into Jimin's room and knocks on the door to his on suite. When there isn't a reply, he hesitantly opens the door a little, doesn't look in, but asks "Jimin?"

When there is still no reply, Yoongi starts to get really worried. "Jimin, I'm coming in" Yoongi says "Ok?"

Once again, everything remains silent. Warily, Yoongi fully opens the door to Jimin's on suite.

Jimin is sitting on the tiles outside of the shower. The water is still running, and Jimin has his eyes closed. Luckily, he has a towel draped over him. His back is pressed up against the wall, and the room is full of a translucent steam.

One of his legs has a deep purple section on it. Jimin is clutching it with his hands, flinching now and then. His injury! Yoongi realises, then walks straight towards him.

He kneels beside him and lifts Jimin's chin up from its slouching position. As Yoongi does this, Jimin opens his eyes the tiniest bit. There are tears in them, yet a weak smile plays at Jimin's lips. This breaks Yoongi's heart into tiny little pieces, seeing Jimin pretend to be strong.

Yoongi quickly stops the shower from running, turns on the fan and gets a wet cloth to place on Jimin's forehead. He then props Jimin up more and forces him to look him in the eyes.

"What happened?" He asks slowly. Jimin takes a moment to respond, but at last manages to say-

"My leg... It just collapsed all of a sudden, and then started hurting really, really bad. I couldn't move it... I got a headache, and it became hard to breathe. I didn't have enough energy to get up and do anything. So, I just waited."

After he says this, he slumps his head again. Yoongi feels tears come to his own eyes. But he can't cry. He must be strong, for Jimin.

"Are there any pain killers in any of the cupboards?" Yoongi asks, and Jimin nods. "The one above the fridge" He whispers.

Yoongi is up and out of the on suite in the blink of an eye. He takes down the box, but finds the only thing in there worth using is a bottle of paracetamol. He picks it up, and it's empty.

Cursing at the world for doing this to Jimin, Yoongi walks back to on suite and says, "I'm going to the chemist." Jimin nods, and Yoongi makes his way out of the house.

Now all he needs to do is find a chemist open at this time of night.