Part 20

Jimin groans. It's Jackson Wang, the area's news reporter, aka, the area's gossip seeker. About 3 seconds later, another man, holding an extremely large camera, slowly makes his way through the doorway, accidentally knocking the it on the wall.

"BamBam, why can't you be good with the camera, just for once?" Jackson asks, exasperated.

"Because I'm not a cameraman" BamBam says, still struggling with the huge device on his shoulder. "I'm a leg model who just so happened to be in town when you needed someone to film you."

Jackson sighs, and Jimin feels a twang of sympathy, but not for Jackson, for BamBam, who looks completely out of place with all the equipment he has on.

"Let's go" Yoongi whispers, and they slowly make their way around the now-squabbling pair. Just as they are about to leave, Jimin turns around to Jungkook, who is now back at the counter, staring blankly at where they had just been, and says "Keep the coffee!"

Quickly, they abandon the shop and start on their way back to their house. As they walk, a question tingles in the back of his mind, which he is kind of reluctant to ask, but he knows it fits in their current situation.

Deciding that today really can't get any weirder, Jimin plucks up his courage and asks. "How long have you known you were... you know, gay?"

Yoongi doesn't seem startled by this question for some reason, and answers back almost confidently.

"Most of my life actually, I fell for this guy in primary school. He certainly had a questionable personality, and made some stupid decisions, but I couldn't help it. He was so pretty. Of course, we didn't get together back then, and as I got older I grew to despise him. Thing is, it was late one night and we were both drunk, when he asked me out. I had no idea what to do, so I agreed. Later, when I was in my right mind, I instantly broke up with him, but I'll never forgive myself for falling for him. Anyway, what about you, when did you know?"

Jimin still hasn't fully comprehended what Yoongi said, so it takes him a moment to reply.

"Oh, ummm, when I was younger, mum used to watch all these dating shows. I walked in one day, and they were introducing the last bachelor on the show. He walked out, and he was just so nervous. I wasn't entirely sure why at the time, but for some reason I felt more attracted to him, over any of the ladies that walked out."

They both walk in silence for a moment, and then Yoongi asks a question out of the blue.

"What are we, Jimin?"

Jimin thinks over this for a few minutes. What are they? Are they friends? No. It's more than that. Are they roommates? No. It's far more than that. Are they a couple? Jimin has no idea, though it seems like the best option so far.

Yoongi seems to voice Jimin's thoughts.

"Jimin... I'd completely understand if you don't want to... but do you want to be... together?"

At this Jimin smiles, and says the only words he can think of. "Only if you do."

*

Yoongi pushes the front door open. The day so far has certainly been... interesting. When they walk in, Jimin sits down straight away and starts massaging his leg. His crutches clatter to the ground beside him, but he doesn't seem to care.

Yoongi checks his watch. It's 12:01pm. He walks over to the cupboard and opens it. It's jam packed full of food. With a sigh, Yoongi closes the doors. There is nothing to eat.

Giving up on the idea of eating, Yoongi sits down on the couch and flicks through the channels. He settles on MasterChef, and sinks even further into the couch.

Time slowly makes its way by, until at last it is time for them both to go to work. When Yoongi was being shown around, he and Namjoon decided that it would be best if he shared Jimin's hours. Especially now, since it is harder for him to get around with his damaged leg.

Yoongi sighs and gets his stuff ready. He can tell it's going to be a long night.