Part 30

Jimin wakes up after the operation. Nothing hurts, surprisingly. Not even his leg. A few of the surgeons are still in the room, so when they notice him awake they come over smiling.

"It was successful!" one of them half shouts, and Jimin smiles. The doctors help him off the bed, and he is a little wobbly at first. After a couple of seconds, he is able to walk normally, and without the crutches.

He is let out of the room, and is overjoyed to find Yoongi sitting there. Upon sight of Jimin, he stands up, walks over, and gives him a hug. They stay that way for a few seconds, until, Yoongi unlatches himself and smiles even harder.

"So, I was thinking" Yoongi says, and Jimin can feel his own grin getting wider "What is the next day we have free? It just so happens to be Wednesday, which is also the day a few new movies come out" He takes out two tickets from his pocket "And whats even better, hardly anyone goes to the cinema anymore, so we will have the whole room to ourselves!"

Jimin embraces Yoongi in another hug, burying his head so that no one can see the tears of joy threatening to escape his eyes. "Of course", Yoongi says "I never would have gotten the offer if it wasnt for Jiyong. He was the one who actually got me the tickets. Im not sure what the movie is that we are seeing, but I trust Jiyong not to get us anything bad."

Once all the forms and stuff have been filled out, the pair hop in the car and drive back to their house.

"Its weird not having to help you around" Yoongi says as they enter the kitchen "I know" Jimin replies, then flops onto the couch I was just starting to get used to it.

Yoongi comes and flops down next to Jimin, accidentally spilling his drink as he does so. They laugh for a bit, then Yoongi goes to get a cloth.

"I'll do it!" Jimin half yells, then quickly gets up from the couch. At last, Yoongi has no more excuses to get him out of doing work. Now he can actually help out. If there was one thing he missed when he had his crutches, it was doing stuff for others.

*

Yoongi sighs, then examines the tickets a bit further. Tucked into a section Yoongi hadnt noticed before, is a slip of paper. He pulls it out, and smirks when he reads it.

Hey Yoongi,

Give this paper to Taeyang,

Itll get you gold class.

1___784_97-325

-Jiyong

Jimin sits back down once the mess has been cleaned up, and he reads the note as well.

"We can get gold class?! "He asks, excited "I guess so" Yoongi says, thoughtfully.

The days pass along like usual, until, at last, Its Wednesday. Yoongi and Jimin both get dressed up casually, then make their way out of the door.

Yoongi smiles to himself. This is going to be good.