Part 8

The group walks around for a while, taking in the sights and procrastinating going on the rides. Hoseok won a giant fluffy caterpillar in a shoot the alien game, and he wore it around his neck like some sort of scarf.

Without realising it, they come up to the roller coaster. As soon as Jimin sets eyes on the loop, he knows he doesnt want to get on it. Hoseok has already backed away, speaking of some form of injury. Yoongi, on the other hand, seems content to get on this thing. He turns around to face Jimin, but when he sees the look of reluctance, he starts walking towards the ride himself. Jimin hesitates. Should he go on? He decides at the last second to join Yoongi, who seems surprised by his sudden companion.

After the ride is over, and Jimins head has stopped spinning, they buy an ice cream and walk along the shore of the beach. A pleasant cool breeze circles around them, but as the night goes on it becomes colder and more uncomfortable. Hoseok offers for them to come back to his place for a hot drink, and they both gladly agree.

Hoseoks house is like nothing Jimin has ever seen before. It is a huge mansion, coated in white marble, with a clean cropped garden out the front. On the inside, as soon as you step through the door, you are in a large hall with a marbled tile floor and a large stair case at the back, splitting off in two directions that lead to the second floor. Hanging from the high ceiling, is a shining diamond chandelier.

"I knew you were rich Hoseok", Yoongi says, in what sounds to be awe "But this is a whole other level."

"Do you like it?" He asks, spreading his arms. "Its fantastic!" Jimin half whispers, and continues looking around. Suddenly, two people run out of one of the rooms on the first floor, the first practically dragging the other one. They are both dressed in maids aprons, as well as hats, and the second ones face turns a bright red when they see the group in the doorway.

"These are my...ah... helpers" Hoseok says, looking at the pair "They clean the place and keep it tidy."

"Hello!" The first person enthusiastically exclaims while bowing, and forces the other one to bow. "Im Chung Ha, and this is my friend, Kim Seokjin!" Kim Seokjin blushes even more at this, and turns his face away to prevent himself from being even more humiliated.

"Do you need anything?" Chung Ha asks, and they shake their head. The duo leaves almost as fast as they came, but the Seokjin guy is in the lead this time. Jimin cant help but feel some sympathy for him. He can tell that the only reason he is playing along is so that he can make the Chung Ha person happy. 

"Come and sit down" Hoseok offers, and gestures towards the couches positioned in a semicircle underneath the stair case. They do, and Jimin sinks willing into the softness.

*

Yoongi is alone with Hoseok. After they got back, and had a hot drink, Jimin needed to use the bathroom, leaving an uncomfortable silence between the two remaining on the couches.

"So, how have you been?" Hoseok slowly asks, and Yoongi replies simply with "Fine, how about you?" This hopeless conversation continues for a few more minutes, but quickly dies away. After around 2 minutes of silence, Hoseok says something Yoongi wasnt prepared for.

"Im sorry for what happened in high school. I was an idiot. I shouldnt have behaved like I did." Yoongi looks at him in the eyes, and can tell that he is not joking around. "Its ok, we were all idiots back then." He replies, and can feel a form of relief spread through the air, like the world had been holding its breath, and it just decided to let it out.

At last, Jimin returns. "How long does it take for one person to relieve themselves?" Hoseok asks with a big smile, and Jimin mumbles something about not being able to work out the tap. He laughs, but Yoongi doesnt know what he finds so funny.

Jimin comes and sits down right next to him, there is barely a centimetre between them, and for some reason Yoongi feels suddenly uncomfortable. He cant help his eyes from constantly darting towards the tiny space between them. At one point, Jimin casually rests his arm against Yoongis leg. As much as he tries to, Yoongi cant stop his mind from focusing on this tiny amount of contact they are making.

At last, Jimin sighs and says, "we better get going back home" and the pair stand up. Just as they are about to walk away, Hoseok calls to them, "You say that as if you live together." Yoongi turns around, and upon seeing Hoseoks confused expression, remarks with a smirk, "Didnt you know? we do."