Part 36

"PINCH PUNCH FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH!"

Hoseok strides purposefully through the front door, slamming it shut behind him. He walks towards the kitchen, but his step falters.

"I hear no dog" He says, a suspicious look on his face.

"She's asleep" Jimin says, not looking up from his position at the table.

Hoseok goes and sits down next to him, a bored expression immediately replacing his once excited one.

"Wha'cha looking at?" He asks, snatching Jimin's phone away from him. Jimin, of course, was not prepared for this, but no matter how hard he tries, can't retrieve his phone from the now gleeful person next to him.

"what's Wattpad?" He asks, scrolling through Jimin's recommended stories.

"It's a reading and writing website"

Glancing over Hoseok's shoulder he can see that he has opened the search bar.

"Try typing in Jung Hoseok, it's bound to come up with something" He suggests, and he does just that.

Instantly it comes up with about three thousand options, the highest rated one having around 20 million views.

"Why does it have mature written underneath it?" Hoseok asks, confused, and Jimin laughs.

"It's most likely a smut"

"What's that?" Hoseok asks, and Jimin can't control the tidal wave of laughter that escapes his lips.

"Read it" He says through gasps of air. This is the funniest thing he's seen in a long while.

Hoseok, still confused, starts reading the story. After around five minutes of Jimin waiting and watching him with excited eyes, Hoseok suddenly looks up. As he does so, a huge "OH" escapes his lips. He doesn't say anything afterwards, he just hands Jimin back his phone.

As if called upon, Min Holly appears from the other room. Hoseok gasps at the sight of her, and immediately goes to pet her.

"You're just what I needed to distract myself from your mother's horrible phone" He says, snuggling her to his face.

"Mother?" Jimin questions, completely ignoring the fact that Hoseok just insulted his phone.

"Yeah, mother. You're too soft to be the father in your relationship at the moment. It only makes sense. Also, on that note, where is your husband?"

*

Yoongi sits in the spinning chair. His vocal is in the recording room, singing. It was all Namjoon's idea. He thought that if you were to pair both soulful music and soulful singing, the result would be an explosion of emotions. It isn't like Yoongi's music doesn't do that anyway, but he has never tried putting vocals over his music. It sounded like a good idea, so he went with it.

He had no idea he would be working with Adele.

Of all soulful artists, Namjoon just had to choose Adele.

Yoongi silently fanboyed when she arrived. Apparently, she agreed immediately when the offer was put out there. That makes it even better.

So far, the recording has been going pretty well. He worked on the music for a few hours, and is really satisfied with how it turned out. He is also relieved that it didn't come out as happy as the other one. That one just didn't feel right when he played it over afterwards.

Adele walks out of the recoding room, smiling. She says something in English. Yoongi assumes that it's something along the lines of "Finished". He swings his chair back around, and listens over to the vocals. It's perfect.

He then works on putting all of it together. The whole process takes around three hours, and when he is finished, he takes it out of the room. Glancing at the clock on the wall, he realises how long he has actually been here. It is around 8pm, and he still hasn't shown Namjoon the finished product.

After arousing many excited, sad and scared emotions when he showed everyone the music, he goes home. Jimin is still teaching his classes, but he doesn't feel like sticking around to watch him. Instead he walks back to their house, and looks around.

He has been in these rooms so much, yet whenever he looks around, it all seems completely unfamiliar. He doesn't realise he has made his way into Jimin's room until he spots Min Holly on the bed.

She has something in her mouth. A calendar. How she managed to get it off Jimin's wall, Yoongi has no idea, but luckily, she hasn't done damage towards it. He slowly takes it away from her, and looks at it. It's on October, the month they are now in. A burst of colour catches his eye, he reads the square which has been coloured in.

MY BIRTHDAY

Yoongi feels guilty. He hasn't even though about Jimin's birthday before now.