Part 19

"Jimin... I'm ga- "

*

The body of the waiter slams down onto the table between them. With guilt, Jimin realises that his foot was sticking out so far that he had tripped him over. "Sorry... Jungkook" Jimin spurts as soon as he can see the name tag the man is wearing. Jungkook looks embarrassed as he stands back up, then leaves to get a cloth that will mop up the mess that was created.

What he doesn't notice is that one of the dangling strings on the apron he is wearing has gotten caught underneath a leg of Jimin's chair. As he starts to hastily walk away, the string tightens, and the momentum brings both himself and Jimin (plus his chair) crashing down onto Yoongi.

Yoongi's chair then tips over backwards and slams down onto the wooden floor of the cafe. It's a tangle of legs, arms and wood as everyone tries to pull away at the same time. Somehow Jimin manages to get near the bottom of the pile, and he can hardly tell where he is. All he knows is that part of a chair is pushing rather painfully onto his leg injury.

At last Jungkook manages to free himself from the mix, but can't really do anything to affect the mess Yoongi and Jimin are in.

Turning his head slightly to the left Jimin can see broken China on the floor next to him. He struggles to turn his head to the right, then notices a gap he can pull his arm through. When he does, he can lever his head above the floor. He turns his head to the right to see if there are any other escape routes, but instead of finding anything, his face slams directly into Yoongi's.

They both pull away quickly from each other, but Jimin's mind is now a million galaxies away from the current situation they are in. Even though they only touched for the briefest of moments, something about Yoongi's lips felt... Familiar.

*

"For the last time, It's not your fault!" Yoongi says to Jungkook, who has apologised about 20 times so far. Luckily, not much was affected by the accident, but both of the cups of coffee were smashed, and everyone was lucky to not get burnt.

Jungkook runs to go and get another cloth for wiping up the mess, muttering something about giving them a free coffee.

Jimin hasn't spoken for the past ten minutes. He has just sat, staring out the window, without blinking. This worries Yoongi. Did he do the right thing? Should he have told Jimin the truth about his sexuality?

One word cuts through the silence they have been drenched in. "Yoongi?" Jimin asks, and Yoongi looks at him. "You were the one who kissed me when I was in the coma, weren't you?"

This takes Yoongi by surprise. He could tell it was me... just from that? Yoongi decides to play it safe, and not say a word. He knows his eyes give it all away anyway.

Before Yoongi can comprehend what is happening, Jimin has moved closer to him, put his hands behind his head, and has pulled them both much, much closer to each other. They stare into each other's eyes intensely, and Yoongi only realises what is going to happen the moment it does. Without warning, Jimin pushes his lips, full force onto Yoongi's.

For three heartbeats, the world is still, until it whirls furiously back into full swing, creating an explosion between both the bodies, that are now pressed tightly up against each other.

Yoongi pushes his lips back at Jimin, who is breathing raggedly as the chemistry between them that they once had dissolves. Neither of them can get enough of it. They both fit together perfectly, like two pieces of a puzzle, clicking satisfyingly into place.

Yoongi slowly traces his hand around the curves on Jimin's back, gaining a delighted shudder from the man himself. He could stay here forever. Even if it meant the world would end. Even if it meant that the universe would hate them, Yoongi would stay in this moment to the end of time.

Jimin's hand caresses Yoongi's hair, and he smiles through the kiss. This is not the kiss of two lovers though.

There is a legend, that people used to be connected beings. Two of today's people, would make one of those people. But those people were powerful, too powerful. The gods decided that for the safety of everyone, these beings would need to be split in half for peace to remain. So they did, and as they did so, they scattered all the halves randomly around the earth. It is said that once the gods finished their job, it left the beings in complete sorrow. The people couldn't live with that pain, so they would look for each other endlessly, until they could finally find each other, and connect once more.

Yoongi and Jimin aren't lovers, they are halves. Halves that have finally found their perfect match. Finally, after years of searching, they are one.

A slight ding in the background of the fire burning between both of the men signals an end to the kiss, and regretfully they slowly pull apart from each other. Before they step away from one another, though, they stare directly into each other's gaze.

"You said you were gay?" Jimin says quietly

"I thought you should know, I am as well."

These words bring an intense warmth to Yoongi's heart, and they both know in this moment, that their lives are never going to be the same again.

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT THAT!" A voice booms out from the door way to the café.

It literally took me an hour and a half to write this chapter and I'm not even kidding. I kept on second guessing myself and changing the wording. I couldn't figure out how to make them start kissing, and I was physically shaking when I finally typed that part.

Also, call out to Rick Riordan for writing Percy Jackson. The only reason I know about the legend is because of him, and he was also the one who got me into shipping. Solangelo forever!