Part 27

Jimin sits in the on suite. His head hurts. His leg hurts. Everything hurts, and there is nothing he can do about it.

*

Yoongi parks as close as he can to the shopping centre, then walks swiftly in. Luckily, some of the shops in the centre are 24hour businesses, so the centre can never be fully closed.

Yoongi wanders around, desperate to find a chemist. The only light around him comes from the very few open stores, and even then, it's dim, so Yoongi almost has to squint in order to make his way around. As he goes around all the different sections and floors, Yoongi starts to panic. Is there really no chemist open?

Just as he is about to take out his phone and look for another shopping centre, a blue light catches his eye. It is coming from small shop around the corner. The door has been slid half way down, as it is probably closing, but Yoongi doesn't care. As soon as his eyes lock onto the 'Chemist' sign above the door, he has slid under the gap, and is walking around the shelves.

"Excuse me sir, were not ope-" The man at the counter starts to say, but Yoongi cuts him off. "I don't care if you're not open! My partner's in pain, and I need antibiotics!"

This silences the man, who still seems confused by the situation. Yoongi wanders around the many sections, and curses at the store for having such a large interior. The man at the counter seems to notice he isn't in a very good mood, because he asks in a small voice-

"Do you need me to show you where anything is?" Yoongi nods harshly at this, and says in an almost commanding voice "Pain killer."

The man doesn't question any further, and walks around to a different section of the store. As he quickly paces, the man says in a questioning voice-

"Your face seems familiar, have I seen you somewhere before?" And Yoongi doesn't hesitate to reply, "I was at the fire." The man stays quiet for a second, then gasps. "Oh! Weren't you the one who saved all those people?" To this, Yoongi gives a confirming grunt, and the man seems in awe.

Before now, Yoongi would have never thought the fire could come in handy. Turns out, the man, who he now knows is named Baekhyun, is a huge supporter of his. After going on for about five minutes on how brave Yoongi is, and how he should get something like the Nobel Prize, he shoved into a bag around ten different types of pain killer. This ranged from liquid, to tablets and even sachets. What was even better, the man only made Yoongi pay the price for one of them.

Yoongi tried to stop him from doing these things, but in the end just let it happen. If it means he gets to Jimin faster, then so be it.

Yoongi leaves the shop in a hurry, and rounds the corner just as he hears the Baekhyun call out "I hope your girlfriend gets better!" This confuses Yoongi at first, until he realises that Baekhyun doesn't know he isn't straight.

Yoongi slams the front door open, then doesn't bother closing it as he strolls purposefully inside. He forcefully shoves the door to the on suite aside, then walks carefully inside. Jimin is right where he was left.

As Yoongi gets closer, he notices something concerning. He has gotten far, far paler over the half an hour or so Yoongi was gone, and his purple leg injury has almost gone entirely black.

"Jimin" He whispers, "I'm here." At this Jimin looks up, and Yoongi's breath gets caught in his throat for two, very different, reasons.

The first being that after all this time, Jimin is still crying. If that doesn't show he is in pain, nothing does. The second being that now, since his hair has had time to dry, and the room isn't full of steam, he looks aTtrActiVe. Yoongi stares at his face for a moment, then remembers why he is here.

After quickly throwing the bag aside, Yoongi tilts Jimin's head back, and feeds him a tablet. It takes him a moment to swallow, but at last, Yoongi can hear a painfully slow gulp.

Yoongi looks at his watch, and realizes with a tires yawn that it's 2:03am. Not bothered to get up from his kneeling position, Yoongi slides in against the wall, next to Jimin, and before he knows it, is asleep, his head resting against Jimin's un-moving shoulder.