Part 31

They enter the cinema holding hands. Jimin has no idea what compelled him to do such action, but Yoongi didn't seem to mind when Jimin fit his tiny hand into the older's. They walk past the table of food, and Jimin's stomach starts to rumble. Alas, they brought their own food.

Yoongi looks around for a second, then makes his way over to one of the workers.

"Do you know where we can find a... Taeyang?" He asks, and he man smiles.

"I am Taeyang, what do you need me for?"

Yoongi shows him the slip of paper, and Taeyang sighs. He mutters something to himself, it sounds like 'Not again, why does he have to be so annoying?' but he doesn't seem that mad.

"Right this way" He states and leads them into one of the gold class rooms. It's huge. Jimin has never seen something quite as luxurious as this (Unless of course he counts Hoseok's house, but since it is currently a pile of rubble, it doesn't really look all that luxurious anymore).

The sit down in the centre of the middle row, and get comfortable. It is surprising how quickly the movie starts. The lights dim down within five minutes of their entrance, and they are faced with a huge black screen. On it appears the words-

Sunday - 5 / 7 / 3 0 4 6

The day it all went wrong.     

The words blink a deep red before disappearing. Jimin can already tell what type of movie this is going to be. Trust Jiyong to get them tickets to this type of film.

When it comes to movies, Jimin prefers to stay on the softer side. Love, romance, that sort of thing. He has never had a liking for movies where characters get torn to shreds, and where the main character betrays the team so they won't be the one executed by this dark force which is threatening to take over the world.

As if proving his point, the first scene is of a man sprinting down a street. The sky is a dark grey, and a scream sounds in the background. Houses are on fire, and the man has cuts all down his arms.

Jimin winces, an action he knows he will do too much of in the next few hours.

*

Yoongi can't stop himself from smiling. He loves this kind of thing. His favourite part so far was probably when one of the guys in this team jumped off a cliff. The graphics were really effective, and it looked really cool.

From the moment the movie started, Jimin has had this kind of wary aurora around him. He obviously isn't as into this movie as much as Yoongi himself is.

It comes up a scene when two of the guys are tied to the ceiling. Both of them have tonnes of blood dripping down their raggedly torn clothes. Bruises litter their arms and legs, and their hair is soaking wet with sweat. They are both incomprehensively pale, and have blue veins showing around their body. What's even better, is the fact that they are both the main characters.

A man in a black cloak walk into the room. He has a hood on, but you can clearly see the cruel smile plastered onto his face. Yoongi's heart pace quickens as he pulls out a knife, slowly getting closer and closer to his unwilling victims.

"Yoongi?" Jimin whispers weakly

"Yeah?" Yoongi replies, still excited for the upcoming events. There is no way they will survive this.

"I'm scared"

These two words snap Yoongi out of his trance like position.

Yoongi looks over at him and can tell that his words are true. His face has gone pale. His pupils have gotten smaller.

Yoongi leans in closer to him. He puts his arm around Jimin's shoulders, and looks him in the eyes.

"Don't be" He whispers, then kisses him.

His plan seems to work, because Jimin instantly takes his eyes away from the screen. They hold each other, not caring about the dramatic scene in the background. This is far more interesting, anyway.

Without realising, they both stand up at the same time. The movie in the background has been reduced to a faint buzz.

Yoongi traces Jimin's cheek, then separates the kiss. Jimin obviously isn't satisfied with this, because a disgruntled expression comes across his face. Yoongi isn't satisfied either. He kisses Jimin again, but this time not on the lips.

Starting on the neck, he slowly makes his way across Jimin's jawline. Neither person can hear anything other than the beating of each other's hearts. 

Eventually, their lips collide once again. Yoongi sighs internally. He could do this forever.

Sorry about the irregular updates, I post whenever I type. I try to update at least once a week, but that is about as specific as it gets.