Part 39

Jimin almost dies with relief on Thursday. The man didn't come back. Class runs just like usual, and Yoongi at last makes some more music. After class, a parent of one of the children comes and questions Jimin about all of the 'attacks'. He replies honestly, and in the end, ensures that he will arrive half an hour early to each session.

On Friday morning, Yoongi tells Jimin he is going out. He won't tell Jimin where, though. Jimin lets him go without complaining, though, he doesn't need to get fully absorbed into Yoongi's life.

*

Yoongi pulls up outside the toy warehouse. He walks inside, and gasps at how large the space actually is. It's around three times the size of a high school gym, and the shelves are at least twice the size of Yoongi himself. No wonder it's called a warehouse.

He walks around for a little while, looking at all the toys that litter the seemingly endless number of isles. It ranges from trucks, to dolls, to bouncy balls. Yoongi has never seen so many toys in his life!

As he struts around, he realises something. He doesn't know where the soft toys are.

As if on cue, a Young man walks out from around a corner, and he is wearing the shop uniform. His nametag reads YOON SANHA, and he honestly does look like someone who would enjoy working at a place full of toys.

"Can I help you?" He asks, and Yoongi goes to say no. Then he remembers, he is lost.

"Yes, actually" he states, "I'm looking for the soft toys."

Sanha smiles, and Yoongi catches a glimpse of braces. Yoongi can't help a smile from forming on his own lips. It's kind of cute.

"Right this way" He says, and walks off towards where the soft toys supposedly are.

It takes them around five whole minutes, but at last they reach a huge section full of only stuffed toys. They range from huge dogs to tiny snails. Yoongi has no idea where he will start looking.

Sanha walks away as soon as they arrive, and Yoongi starts to look around. He is examining a tub full of toy kittens, when he overhears a conversation.

It goes,

"No! we are not getting the only black one!"

"Why not?"

"Changbin, you seemed to have forgotten that we are buying toys for a five-year-old"

"Yeah, and?"

"I don't think she will want a black toy"

"What's wrong with black toys, Felix?"

"Nothing, if you're buying for a guy"

"Why can't girls like black toys?"

Yoongi smirks. That sounds like the kind of conversation he and Jimin would have.

All of a sudden, he catches a glittery shimmer out the corner of his eye. He turns around to face the toy, and instantly a huge grin spreads across his face. It's perfect.