Part 28

Jimin wakes up in the on suite. At first he is confused as to why he is half naked, against the wall, with Yoongi sleeping next to him, but the events of the previous night eventually rush back to him. There is a soft light in the room, and it is surprisingly not all that cold.

Jimin attempts to shuffle his way further up the wall, but earns an angry grunt from Yoongi, who has basically locked Jimin to the wall. His head is resting on Jimins shoulder, yet his arm is wrapped around Jimins chest, and one of his legs is resting lightly on top of Jimins good one.

Jimin tries to get up once again, he needs to get dressed after all, but Yoongi clings to him even harder and mumbles sleepily-

"Dont worry about going to work, I told Namjoon youre going to the hospital"

Oh yeah, he has work today, doesnt he?...! The second part of what Yoongi said only fully settles in with him after he has checked the time, realised that its 11:45am, and started freaking about over how his students are at the studio alone.

"Why would you lie to him?" Jimin asks, confused, and only becomes even more confused when Yoongi replies.

"I didnt lie to him."

"But were not going to the hospital" Jimin half asks, and Yoongi grumbles another sleepy reply of

"Yes, we are."

"I dont need to go to the hospital"

"Try telling that to your leg" Is Yoongi's final reply, and Jimin knows it is his final one because he has once again fallen into a blissful sleep.

Jimin looks at his leg. It is not nearly as bad as it was last night, as it has calmed down to a red section instead of purple one, but when Jimin tries to move his leg he change his mind. The sudden rush of pain that shoots through it is unimaginable, it is like someone has pressed a burning knife against a block of ice.

With a sigh, Jimin gives up on moving it. Yoongi is right, he ought to go to the hospital. If he stays like this he will never be able to teach again, which is basically taking away his entire career.

Suddenly, an idea pops into his mind. He doesnt have to move his leg, to get up. He starts to reach up for the bar the towels are hanging on, but remembers as he does so that Yoongi is still there. He looks so peaceful, but Jimin needs to get up.

Hoping it will make up for disturbing him, Jimin lightly pecks Yoongi on the forehead, then he pulls himself up.

As he makes his way slowly out of the on suite, Yoongi grumbles the words "Dont leave me". For some reason, this makes Jimin smile. It sounds like the lyrics of a song.