Part 15

(Jimins POV)

The second that Yoongi walked into the hospital room, to find a sitting up Jimin smiling at him, is probably the happiest Jimin has ever seen him. He ran straight over and hugged Jimin, then called for the doctors. They gave him a once over and then confirmed in apparent bewilderment that he was fine to go home. Ok, not completely fine. They think the burning wood broke his leg, so Jimin and Yoongi boarded the car carrying a set of brand new crutches.

For the rest of the day, Yoongi seemed like a new person. He helped Jimin out of the car, then insisted on getting him a glass of water. "I can walk myself" Jimin laughed, but honestly, he liked it when Yoongi helped him around.

When it came to dinner, he asked what Jimin wanted, but Jimin didnt really care. He just said what he knew to be Yoongis favourite dish, so that he could be happy.

After they finish eating, Yoongi gets up straight away. He collects their dishes, and wipes down the table. "Why are you suddenly so helpful?" Jimin asks, and Yoongi shrugs, "I guess its just because I was so worried about you." Jimin doesnt know why, but when Yoongi says the words 'worried about you' He feels kind of embarrassed and touched at the same time.

Once they are both sitting down, watching television after everything has been cleaned up, Jimin asks a question which he has no idea where it came from. "Do you want to move your mattress into my room for tonight, just so that, you know, if I struggle or fall out of bed onto my bad leg you can help me up?"

Yoongi seems quite startled by this question, but agrees and transfers his stuff over. When 9:30pm comes around, they both decide theyd better go to bed, after all, there is work tomorrow.

As both people lie down in the darkness, Jimin decides to ask the question that has been bugging him ever since the morning. Hes just going to make sure it is less of surprise by starting on a completely different topic.

*

"Hey Yoongi?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah?" Yoongi replies.

"How old are you?"

"Im 24"

"Sorry for not using formalities around you, Hyung."

"Dont worry, I dont like formalities, they make me feel old"

A few minutes pass in silence.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"You know how I was in hospital?"

"Yeah"

"And that I was in a coma?"

"Yeah"

"When I was in the coma someone kissed me"

When Jimin says this, Yoongi starts to blush madly. He had no idea Jimin could tell he was there. In this moment, Yoongi is glad for the cover of darkness.

"Do you know who kissed me, Hyung?"

"...I told you not to call me Hyung"

"Sorry, but do you know who kissed me?"

"...No, I dont know"

"Oh well then, never mind"

"Why did you want to know?"

"Dont worry"

"Come on Jimin you can talk to me"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Jimin, Im sure"

"Its just I think it was the best kiss Ive ever felt"

If Yoongi wasnt blushing before, he sure is now. The darkness in the room covers up the intense redness that has spread across Yoongis face, and the dumb smile he cant help but show.

"And Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I want that person to kiss me again-"

Luckily Jimin does not hear the slight noise that escapes Yoongis throat.

"So that this time, I can kiss them back"

Yoongi remains silent. He fears that if he were to say anything, he would blow his cover. It remains this way for the rest of the night.