Part 52 (1)

It startles Yoongi how easy it is, slipping back into his old self. He hasn't slouched like this for ages, but he does so naturally. His head tilts to the side. His hand reflexively shoots to his waist. His expression turns cruel. The only thing that stays the same is his purpose for being here.

As for Taehyung, he looks the same as he used to. Same bored posture, same stolen Gucci clothes. Literally, if this man had the money, he would buy an entire Gucci store. He always wears it. Even now, he is wearing a dirty Gucci jacket, headband, pair of black jeans and shoes. What's even worse is the fact it suits him. His grey hair works perfectly with the outfit, and that infuriates Yoongi. He isn't allowed to look fashionable.

Taehyung looks at him, and a smirk plays on his lips.

"It's nice to know you leave that face just for me, it makes me feel special," He says, and Yoongi glares even harder. He hates this man with a passion.

"It's nice to know that you went and got a life, I never thought you'd have that ability. Pity it isn't much of one." Yoongi sneers, and the smirk on Taehyungs face falls, and he looks away.

"Awwww, look at that! Your little boyfriend seems shocked! Thought you'd hide your true personality from him, did you?" Taehyung taunts, changing the topic of conversation.

Yoongi steals glance at Jimin, who is staring at him. The expression on his face is unreadable, he changed is as soon as Yoongi turned his head.

"I'm honestly surprised, Yoongi. I thought you'd be more open with him. He doesn't even know our story, does he? He has no idea why we're here!" Taehyung jeers, his tone swinging violently from harsh to gleeful.

Yoongi doesn't say anything.

"Ohhhhh, story time! Brace yourself Jimin, you can finally find out how that man, the man you love, the man you trust, physically destroyed my life." His voice goes cold when he says the last part.

Yoongi remains silent. He wasn't ever planning on telling Jimin this story, but he can't stop Taehyung from saying it now. Jimin deserves to know why he has a gun at his head.

"Well, it all started in tiny little primary school" Taehyung smiles cruelly. He obviously isn't going to be the bad guy in this story.

"I noticed Yoongi and wow, he was hot. I wasn't entirely sure if he liked me back. He kept on averting his gaze. Time went along, and we kept our distance from each other. I went along and did what I wanted, but I could never find anyone quite like him.

Highschool came and went. We both dropped out before graduating, and took whatever opportunity we could to earn money. I stole, he worked in the drug business.

It was late one night, and we were both in this building, but it was a bar back then, remember Yoongi? He was there, I was mucking about, and that was when I had a thought. It was the perfect time! I walked over to him, and just started off by being friendly.

Once I was sure I wasn't going to die, I came out. I told him everything. Turns out, he liked me back the way I liked him, and by the end of the night we were a couple.

It was perfect. We were made for each other, it was almost like we were halves, we fit that well! It stayed perfect for a while, and I couldn't have wished for anything more.

We got drunk, we messed around. We stole together, we kissed. We were both happy, but that was when he changed.

He became distant. He got too drunk. He threw up most nights, and would hardly get out of bed in the morning. I became worried. He wouldn't even talk to me some mornings. I looked after him anyway. I bought medicine. I took his temperature and even fed him when it came to it."

Taehyung stops talking, and turns his gaze from Jimin to Yoongi.

"Then came the night." He is now talking directly to Yoongi.

"I walked in, and you were standing up. I was relieved, I thought you had finally gotten better." His voice keeps on getting harsher and harsher.

"I practically ran over to you, and hugged you, but you pushed me away. I was so confused, I hadn't done anything wrong, had I?" Taehyung's gaze turns deadly.

Stranger - a yoonmin fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara