Part 34

Jimin wakes up bright an early. Of course, not before Yoongi, but earlier than he usually is. As always, they both head off to work at the same time, and split off in their different directions.

Jimin doesn't really pay attention to the classes he teaches. As far as he is concerned, time has decided to move painfully slow. Every minute passing brings Jimin a minute closer to escaping, but every minute feels like an hour. An hour of pure torture.

At last, the morning session finishes, and Jimin has a chance to eat lunch. But he doesn't. Instead, he heads out of the door, and into his car. But not before leaving a note for Yoongi, who usually comes to meet him at around this time.

Of course, Jimin didn't state where he was going on the note. It would give everything away. It would ruin the surprise.

Jimin pulls up outside the rescue shelter and makes his way inside. The room is filled with the joyful sounds of playing animals, and it breaks Jimin's heart, knowing some of them will most likely be put down.

The woman at the counter notices him standing there, and comes over to meet him gladly.

"What are you looking for?" She asks, and Jimin ponders for a little bit.

"a puppy" He finally decides, and the lady leads him over to the section where they all are.

As soon as he sets eyes on the four little animals, his heart melts. They are all so adorable! Especially the brown curly one. For some reason, Jimin already knows it is the dog he will buy. Even if he went to ten thousand other pet shops, this dog would out rule every single creature there.

Like her niece, the lady seems to know what Jimin is thinking. She reaches down and picks up the tiny ball of fluffiness, then hands it over into Jimin's willing arms.

"She does already have a name that she will respond to" She says, and Jimin looks up from the squirming bunch of happiness positioned in his embrace.

"It doesn't matter" He says, and knows it isn't a lie "She's perfect anyway."

*

Yoongi sits at the piano in Jimin's studio. He has been gone for around half an hour. For some reason, this piano has always felt more comfortable to play. Maybe it's because of the vellichor vibe it gives off.

A slight noise coming from over near the entrance diverts Yoongi's attention, and he is relieved to Jimin standing there. As he gets closer, Yoongi notices that he isn't alone. In his arms is a little creature, struggling to escape the iron clasp of Jimin.

With a tidal wave of pure surprise and excitement, Yoongi realises something that he has always wanted to realise... IT'S A DOG!

Without bothering to warn Jimin, Yoongi springs up from his seat and makes his way quickly over to where the little ball of cuteness is.

He kneels down to accept the puppy, and Jimin gladly lets it run into his waiting arms. An uncontrollable smile is slowly making its way across Yoongi's expression, as the little thing runs all over him.

For the briefest of seconds, Yoongi has a chance to see what the nametag is. He realises, with even more of a grin, that the puppy is officially part of his family.

The reason being, the puppy's name is officially Min Holly.

Yoongi actually does own a dog named Min Holly, and he (I accidentally refer to him as a girl throughout this entire storyline but laziness forbids me from going and changing every single time I've written she' so just imagine that I've changed it... Ok?) is absolutely adorable!