Part 51

Yoongi pulls up to a stop and jumps out of the car. He doesn't lock it. If he and Jimin need to get away quickly, unlocking it would be a hassle. He stares at the giant building. Memories flash through his head, making him curl his fingers into a tight fist.

This place used to be the opening to a bar. It was a small business, and gained a lot of interest from criminals, because it was hidden away and the owner didn't care if they threw up after drinking too much. It almost seemed to amuse him.

After a few years another, larger company took over and turned the whole building into a huge warehouse. Once they had constructed, the company fell and no longer had the money to do anything else. So, it was abandoned. A huge warehouse with concrete floors and walls, nothing inside it except for a roof 20m above.

Yoongi takes a deep breath and pushes the door open. As he does so, he thinks about the note. Jimin not being fed, because there were four people, and only enough money for three. Wait... Four? Who was the fourth person? Who was the cause of Jimin's slow and painful starvation? This must have been a plan. It couldn't be a coincidence, like the note said.

The warehouse is dim. Yoongi can only just see to the other end, and the only light comes from the sunroof far up above. The place is huge. Larger than an oval, larger than the toy store.

There are dark shapes in the middle of the ginormous space. In the light, Yoongi can see a glint of yellow.

Jimin.

Yoongi rushes forward, and his heart starts beating like mad. As he gets closer, he sees that he was right. The man who made his life better, who helped him find is way in the world, is right there. He can't fully see what he looks like until he is around 5 meters away, where he stops dead in his tracks.

Jimin is tied to a wooden chair by his hands and feet. His head is slumped, but there is obviously a gag around his mouth. But that isn't the problem.

Jimin is covered from head to toe in blood. His blonde hair shines through the mattered dirt on it, and he is scarily pale. His sweaty top is almost glued to his once abed body, but all it reveals now are his ribs.

This is the effect starvation had on him. The sight tightens Yoongi's heart. It's one thing to not eat... but to have bones showing... Tears threaten to leave Yoongi's eyes. But he doesn't let them. He only just managed to stop them a few minutes ago, and he needs to be strong.

Jimin looks up from his slumping position. It takes him a moment to fully process what is happening, but as soon as he notices Yoongi, an unmistakeable fear comes to his eyes. He shakes his head furiously, and starts to pull against his bonds. He looks at Yoongi straight in his eyes and his glare is a warning. It says run. Don't put yourself in danger. Forget about me. Let me die. I don't matter. Leave me here. It is you who needs to stay alive.

Yoongi shakes his head, and looks to the side. He hadn't noticed before, but there is another chair. On it is another man. Both of the chairs are roughly two meters away from each other. Yoongi can't recognise the man in the chair with his head slumped down like Jimin's was. All he can see is a mop of brown hair, and a healthy body. This is the fourth man.

As if he could hear Yoongi's thoughts, the man lifts his head. Yoongi's eyes still aren't completely used to the dim light, so he can't tell what who it is at first. As time ticks along, parts of the face become clearer. The perfect jawline. The sculped nose. The dark eyes.

Yoongi almost takes step back in shock. Suddenly everything clicks into place. It makes sense. Sitting, expressionless, tied to the wooded chair, is Jungkook.

Everything is silent, Except for Jimin's useless attempt at escaping.

All of a sudden, a loud clanking noise comes from one of the darker areas of the room. Yoongi can't see what is making it.

Instantly, Jimin stops struggling in his chair. Yoongi looks back at him, and sees something which makes his heart beat even faster.

The fear and worry in Jimin's eyes have been replaced crystal clear panic.

"Well," A deep voice says from the shadows. A tingle runs down Yoongi's spine.

"Long time no see, Min Yoongi" He spits the last to words, anger obvious in his voice.

That's when he emerges into the light. In his hands are two, shiny guns. Both are loaded. Both could kill a person.

He walks in between Jungkook and Jimin, then points a gun at both of their heads.

Yoongi speaks through his teeth, hiding his true feelings. He replaces his would be shaky voice with the one the old Yoongi used to use. The criminal Yoongi.

"Long time no see, Kim Taehyung."