Part 45

"Yoongi, come on! We're leaving in a minute!" Namjoon yells, and Yoongi forces himself up off his bed. His memory of the coma is hazy, something he intended it to be. As soon as he settled into Jimin's body, he spaced out. The whole time he could see the wash of red through his eyes, but he didn't care. It didn't matter.

Hauling his bag down the hallways of Namjoon's ginormous apartment, he catches a glance of Hoseok in one of the rooms. He is on his phone, and his face is extremely worried.

"Pick up, please!" He pleads into the speaker, and Yoongi quickly bypasses the scene. He knows exactly who should be on the other end.

Namjoon is waiting for him by the door.

"Oh, here you are!" He says, relieved "I thought we were going to be late!"

Yoongi smirks at him, "I'm not that lazy."

"Says the person who sleeps at four in the afternoon, knowing that we have to leave at quarter to five."

Yoongi can't think of a suitable response to this, so he just shrugs, "Let's go."

They board the taxi, and Yoongi ends up being squashed in the back, because of all the stuff they need to bring along. The drive is going to be a long one, so Yoongi leans back and stares out the window.

Like usual, he starts daydreaming.

They pass through the countryside, moving through towns and cities. The airport they are using is really far away from Seoul, because it is the only one which will take everything they need, without them having to pay extra.

Time passes like a second is a minute, and eventually Yoongi can't stop his eyelids from drooping down. It stays like this for nearly three and a half hours, and they arrive at the airport hotel when it is 7:56pm.

With a sigh, they all get out of the car. Time to unpack.