Part 23

(Still Yoongi's POV)

Various images flash through Jimin's mind. All of them are of Yoongi. All of them are when Jimin has been watching him without him knowing, except for the last one, which is of him in his suit. That one takes the longest to disappear.

As hard as he tries, Yoongi can't stop himself from hearing this next part. Jimin wonders to what he thinks is only himself-

'I wonder if he'll kiss me again, it felt so good. Did I do the right thing in the café? Should I have kissed him? I know I enjoyed it, but did he?'

Yoongi is tempted to call out an enthusiastic 'YES!', but doesn't. His selfish side has taken over. He wants to hear more of Jimin's thoughts.

If he could, Yoongi would turn away, but he can't, as Jimin's imagination runs wild with heaps of different scenarios. He still hasn't noticed that Yoongi is there. He still hasn't realised he knows exactly what is going on in his mind.

As though it was called upon, Jimin sits up, and makes his way over to the closed door of Yoongi's room.

He knocks upon it twice, the asks "Yoongi?"

When Yoongi's limp body doesn't reply, he slowly opens the door and peeks inside. At first, he doesn't notice the passed-out body on the bed, and when he does, doesn't realise that it is Friday.

He slowly makes his way over, and stands above Yoongi. Yoongi wonders if Jimin is going to kiss him. To be honest, Yoongi wouldn't have minded if Jimin did, except Yoongi prefers being able to feel it when someone kisses him.

To Yoongi's dismay, Jimin doesn't kiss him, what he does do is think to himself 'He looks so cute... but why is he already asleep? It's only ............ 4:03pm'

Jimin's stomach drops.

Yoongi knows he has been caught.

'Yoongi?' Jimin thinks. If it is possible in a thought, it is more of a whisper.

Deciding to give up on his silence, Yoongi replies with a guilty 'Yeah?'

Jimin doesn't say anything. He just sits down on Yoongi's bed and places his head in his hands. Yoongi can feel his heartrate increase and decrease rapidly. His breathing is shallow.

Yoongi wants to tell Jimin that he blocked his mind off, but he can't. That would be lying. Lying never used to be a problem for Yoongi. But that was with other people.

Yoongi wishes he had of told Jimin at the very start. Before he had a chance to listen in. Before he had a chance to experience what he did.

But he didn't. And Yoongi will forever regret himself for that. All he is praying for in this moment, is that Jimin doesn't hate him as much as he hates himself.