Part 18

To anyone who reads this, I'd just like to let you know how hard it is writing this story. It's not the story line, it's just the fact I have to keep track of what day it is. If you notice that I've gotten any of the dates wrong, please tell me.

To Jimin's relief, It's Wednesday. This means he only has a night session, and he can relax a bit beforehand. Yoongi walks into the kitchen where he is sitting, and he is brushing his teeth. Jimin hasn't even had breakfast yet.

"Ever heard of a sleep in?" He asks, and Yoongi just smiles before heading back into the bathroom. Around an hour later, once Jimin has done the dishes and had a shower, Yoongi says he is going to check out some coffee shop near the studio. Deciding it's probably best if he gets out of the house, he requests to come along. As always, Yoongi says yes.

The pair walk quietly down along the street, stopping only to admire the skill someone put into some graffiti on a fence lining the sidewalk. At last they come up to the café, and it looks like it's had a lot of work on it. Somehow, it has that vintage look which suggests it has quality products, along with that modern twinge most shops fail to pull off. It's called The Golden Corner.

They both step through the doors, and realise with a start that they are the first customers. All of the polished wooden tables are blissfully empty, and the only person within sight it the man at the counter, who seemingly hasn't noticed their arrival.

He has ear buds in and his music is far louder than it should be, it is turned up so high you can hear what he is listening to. He has his eyes closed and is doing random weird flailing dance moves. Jimin is worried he will knock something over.

Finally, he realises he is no longer alone, and blushes as he takes out his music. Yoongi and Jimin sit down at a small table pressed up against the window so that it looks like a counter. Jimin takes the seat on the left of Yoongi.

The waiter comes over with menus and they accept them gladly, taken aback by how many options there are. It's like they have been given an entire supermarket to choose from.

Jimin has no idea how he is going to decide.

*

Yoongi leans back in his chair and sighs. It's such a nice morning. The sun shines through the window, illuminating Jimin's face. He is still scarred from the fire, but his hair has already repaired itself quite well. It is a soft blonde in this light, and is healthier than Yoongi's will ever be. There are still red patches from his various cuts and bruises, but nothing could take away from such a perfect sight.

Yoongi realises that he has been staring, and quickly turns his head away. At least Jimin didn't notice. Yoongi has a thought in this moment that makes him intensely nervous, but he knows that he has to tell Jimin someday. He can't keep this from him forever.

Yoongi glances around at where the waiter was, and he is gone. Cursing in his mind, Yoongi can't believe the world would to this to him. It is basically forcing him to tell Jimin, by making the moment so perfect for this kind of thing. Why couldn't there be other people in the shop?!?

Yoongi looks back over at Jimin, and is startled to find that he had been looking at him. When Jimin realises he has been caught, he starts to blush, and Yoongi's heart starts to beat ten times faster. He has to tell him. It's now or never.

"Jimin" Yoongi says slowly, "Yeah?" he replies, and Yoongi takes a deep breath.

"I need to tell you something" Jimin seems confused "What is it?"

"I'm sorry if You hate me after this, I really am." Yoongi pauses, and Jimin doesn't reply.

"Jimin... I'm ga- "