Part 11

For 2 whole weeks Yoongi comes with Jimin to work. Jimin appreciates the help, and he feels like he is happier now. When he thinks about it, as soon as Yoongi came into his life, everything has seemed so much clearer. Not only that, but he feels like Yoongi is having a better life as well. Of course, he cant be sure. He cant invade peoples minds like Yoongi does.

On that topic, Fridays at 4pm have become kind of fun. Yoongi passes out on his bed, and they just talk to each other. Ever since Yoongi first spoke telepathically to Jimin, it has been easier for both of them to communicate. Now it is like something out of a sci-fi movie, just 10 times more casual.

Yoongi has actually made quite close relationships with some of the students. After class there have been more and more people hanging back to talk with him. Mostly questions about his music, and how he got so good.

It is Monday, and class has just finished up. There are about 5 students all huddled around the piano, and Yoongi seems to be giving lessons of his own to the students. He has them playing chords in a nice, melodic tune that they will be able to take into their own lives and impress other people with. The air in the room is so peaceful, and the day has been beautiful. Yoongi and Jimin walked to the studio in the morning, the temperature outside was so nice.

Now, as Jimin sits on a chair at the back of the room, watching Yoongi surrounded by teenagers, a thought comes to him that he hasnt thought in a long time. How can a man be so beautiful? The first time he thought this was at the very beginning, when Yoongi fainted in the street. Jimin was just sitting and watching him lie in bed peacefully, when a ray of sunshine came in through the window, lighting up the pale colour of his skin.

Now, at 6:30pm, as the moon shines in through the door, Yoongis black hair has silver streaks in it, creating an almost magical glow. His milky white skin has a tinge of pink in it, from the long day of playing, and his eyes, specifically when someone gets something right, look so happy they could cure cancer. Dont even get started on his mouth. Jimin has never seen such a heart wrenchingly gorgeous gummy smile before, and his teeth are so clean it looks like they are fake. 

Of course, Jimin isnt attracted to Yoongi. After all, they are just friends. Thats right, they are just two friends, who happen to live together.

"Bye Jimin!" A voice calls, and he realises that he has spaced out. Yoongi is up from the piano, and the students are leaving. "Bye!" He calls, but is still too lost in thought to know which one he is talking to.

*

Once Jimin has locked up, they make their way back to his place. In the past, they have done walks around town together, and have found out that a few things are closer to the studio than Jimin originally thought. The shopping centre is just around the corner, and Hoseoks house is a few blocks away.

The air is a nice, clam warm, And the half-moon above sends down streaks of light, showing them the way. He has the temptation to put his arm around Jimin, but doesnt. That would be weird, and it would make Jimin think that he likes him. When really he doesn-

A shrill scream cuts through the night, then another. Lights in houses flick on. Birds fly away from the scene. A pink tinge is lighting up the sky above, and a piece of ash lands on Yoongis nose. They have stopped walking, and the air is increasingly smelling more of smoke.

A thought comes to Yoongis mind. A thought that he is hoping with all his heart is not true. Without warning, he sprints across the road, and around the corner. The sight which beholds him is like nothing he has ever seen before. He stops dead in his tracks, and knows that Jimin has caught up with him when he hears a heartbroken "No!" from behind.

Hoseoks house... Its on fire.