Part 52 (2)

"You stared at me, expression blank. I stared back, and was about to ask you what was wrong when you spoke. Your voice was flat, unwavering." His voice gets louder and has a crazy edge to it.

"You told me that we couldn't continue our relationship. That you were ending it. And when I asked you why, do remember what you said?!?"

Yoongi says nothing.

"YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE STRAIGHT!" Taehyung yells, making Yoongi wince at the sudden loud noise.

"Of course, that wasn't a problem at the time, I understood." He says bitterly, his gaze drifting to the floor and then back up again.

"You left me, and I went along with my life. I fell into my old pattern, and lived my old ways. I wasn't happy, but I wasn't sad either.

It was late one afternoon when I saw something interesting. You and Mr. Park Jimin walking together. I was curious to find out what you were doing, so I followed you to the alleyway near his house. You both went in, but you never came out.

I was curious, so I watched you for a few more days, and the same thing happened. In that point in time, I had no idea who Jimin was, so I decided to ask people about him. I asked his students, and even that annoying rapper he seemed to be friends with. The only thing I got out of them was his name, not even his address.

After a while I got mad. Why was everyone so clueless? I ended up setting that mansion on fire and unleashing my rage on those anger provoking students.

One morning, I noticed that you both went out at the same time, but not to the studio like usual. You went to the coffee shop near it. I stayed out of sight, but watched as you talked to each other. I was about to leave you there, when the waiter fell and you both toppled everywhere. I saw your faces slam together, and I saw both of you blush.

I was intrigued, so I continued watching. You packed everything up, then sat in silence. All of a sudden, you both looked at each other. Your gaze was intense, then suddenly Jimin leaned towards you. Before I could blink, he was kissing you.

I wasn't exactly shocked by that, until you started kissing him back.

Not exactly the actions of a straight guy, do you think?

You can understand why I would have been angry. You said you weren't gay, yet there you were, making out!

I needed to find out more about Jimin. I even went into the coffee shop and talked to Jungkook. Of course, I never thought I would develop actual feelings for him, but that isn't the point. I still wanted to know what was up with both of you.

So, I asked more students. I looked around harder. At last, one of them knew something. They told me your address, and I did them a favour by not breaking anyone. I just made sure they promised not to tell you I was there.

And then I captured Jimin. I saw you leave, but I knew you would come back for him one day. And that bring us to where we are. Jungkook was more than willing for me to capture him. He understood my story." Taehyung finishes his explanation. He has calmed down a little, but has a dangerous look in his eyes.

Yoongi doesn't speak. He doesn't know what to say. Everything Taehyung said was true, so he can hardly contradict him. All he can do is focus on the present and hope to get Jimin out of here alive.

Taehyung studies his face, "You're blocking them, aren't you? The memories. You don't want to remember them."

He smiles a cruel, relentless smile. "Let them come, Yoongi. You can't block the past forever."

And that is when every wall Yoongi built against the past comes falling down in a huge, un-fixable, heap.