A Secret affair

Started this maybe a year ago and I decided to finish it. Enjoy.

[y/n] Schnee was Weiss's twin brother but he didn't act like a Schnee, he was rowdy with a hot temper and a devilish wit, but dispite this he was Weiss's brother and she loved him..... Like a brother, god what were you thinking?

Everything was quiet in team RWBYS dorm, Ruby was adjusting the sights on her weapon, Weiss was studying while Blake was quietly reading and Yang was brushing her hair. Yep everything was calm, until..

"Guys, guess what? A couple of students from Haven invited me out for a night of what they call whiskey guzzling debauchery." You finished with a wide smile.

"[y/n] why am I not surprised." Weiss sighed.

"Sup snow queen, anyway I just stopped by to grab some cash," you stated while looking around for money.

"No you're not going out with some random girls drinking, you have to study for Dr Oobleck's test next week." Weiss finished in a commanding tone.

"But history is so boring, and that guy is so damn hard to listen to." You moaned.

"Tough luck, you're a Schnee and Schnee's get good grades," Weiss stated. "Now Yang, Ruby and I are going to the cafeteria, Blake you coming?"

"Maybe later, I really want to finish this book." Blake finished with a ghostly smile.

"Ok, see you later. [y/n] study." Weiss warned before leaving with Yang and Ruby.

After that the room became deathly quiet until Blake spoke.

"Ok, there gone." She finished with a happy smile.

After hearing Blake you relaxed before walking over and laying on Blake's bed and pull her close to you.

"How's my kit-kat today?" You asked with a small smile.

"A little angry at the fact that a couple of hussies tried asking my boyfriend out." Blake finished in her normal tone of voice.

"Awww my kit-kat is jealous, how cute." You finished with a smile.

"I'm not... ok I'm a little jealous," Blake admitted with a small blush.

"It's a little flattering too, my beautiful, gorgeous and sexy girlfriend gets jealous when other girls flirt with me." You finished with a smirk.

"Maybe I should do something to show them that you already have someone," Blake stated with a smirk.

"What would you do?" You asked with a smile.

"This..."

Later

"Who the hell gave you a hickie?" Weiss shouted.

"It's actually more of a love bite." You stated with a smirk.

"Does it matter?" Weiss replied in anger.

"I think so," you stated casually.

"Weiss you're not asking the important question, which is who gave you the love bite?" Yang asked with a grin.

"A gentleman never kisses and tells." You answered back.

"Oh come on, why not tell me at least?" Yang asked with a friendly smile.

"Because you have a machine gun for a mouth and you're a gossip." You finished in a deadpanned voice.

"Look can we get back on track, [y/n] we're leaving for the annual Schnee masquerade ball this weekend, I spoke to Winter and she got us invites for the rest of you also." Weiss finished while gesturing to the rest of team Rwby.