Blake x male reader

Long time since I wrote a one shot. I'm just so god damn tired and I just ordered supernatural season 10 from amazon. In other words I'm going into hibernation for a while, it's going to be, sleep, work, supernatural, repeat.

You were excited, in two days you and team Rwby were graduating from beacon academy. The reason you were on team Rwby is because you, Yang and Blake all made eye contact with each other at the same time during initiation and thus all became partners.

After a few months you and Blake started dating but you decided to keep it a secret, or you did until Weiss caught the two of you making out on her bed. And ever since then you two have been in love.

You were walking back to your teams dorm feeling pretty good, after graduating you and Blake talked about becoming traveling hunters, it was something you two wanted, the freedom to go wherever you wanted.

You entered the dorm to see Ruby, Weiss and Yang looking at a nervous Blake.

"[y/n], good you're here, you really need to hear this." Blake finished in a scared voice.

You sat beside Yang before Blake started speaking again.

"The last few days I've felt strange and I even threw up a few times so I went to see beacon's nurse and I just got some news, I'm pregnant." Blake finished while tearing up.

"You got to be kitten me." Yang shouted causing Weiss to hit her.

You on the other hand got up a hugged Blake causing her to break down and cry on your shoulder.

"Blake it's ok, Blake it's going to be fine." You finished while rubbing her back. "We graduate in two days and after that we prepare ourselves for the baby." You finished in a soft voice.

"But we don't have any money." She finished in a scared voice.

"Blake, I've been keeping a secret, I'm kinda sorta the heir to sparrowhawk industries." You finished with a nervous voice.

"The muti-billion lien weapons company?" Weiss questioned in shock.

"Yeah, after my father steps down I will take his place at the head of the company. You see Blake I told you it was going to be ok." You finished with a small smile. "In a few day we're going to be real hunters and after that we're going to look for a big house and after that we're going to see a doctor to make sure our child's alright." You finished in a calming voice.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Blake questioned in a hurt voice.

"I'm sorry Blake, but it was something my father and my grandfather did when they met there potential wives." You finished with a smile.

"You wanted me to fall in love with you without knowing of your background first." Blake finished with a ghostly smile.

"Exactly, but since both our secrets are out I can do this," you stated before dropping down on one knee.

"Blake, when I came to beacon I wasn't looking for love and to be honest I thought I was incapable of love, but you proved me wrong, you taught me how to live, how to love, you taught me how to be a better person. Blake Belladonna, I love you more then life itself, will you do the honour of marrying me?" You finished while pulling out a white gold ring with a large amber diamond sitting on top.

Blake couldn't control the tears falling from her eyes, she also couldn't find her voice, so instead of saying yes Blake tackled you to the ground before kissing you with love.

Ruby, Weiss and Yang all had there scrolls recording your proposal and all three had smiles on there faces.

You broke the kiss and gently lifted Blake off yourself before placing the ring on her finger. In was a calm scene in team RWBY's dorm, which meant it couldn't last long.

"Alright spill it, where was this kid conceived?" Yang asked to the embarrassment of Ruby and Weiss.

"It's been two weeks." Blake stated never looking away from your eyes.

"Two weeks? So that means it's because of our little study break on Weiss's bed that I'm going to be a father," you finished with a smile.

What you didn't notice was the deadly aura that was currently surrounding Weiss. "You two had sex on my bed?" Weiss shouted in anger.

"Well we figured someone should." You finished in a neutral tone.

"Oh damn," yang muttered.

When you finally realised what you said you grabbed Blake tight and used your semblance, teleportation to leave the room before Weiss attacked.

You and Blake teleported to the roof just as the sun was going down.

"Blake."

"Yeah,"

"I love you."

"I love you to [y/n].'

And as the sun continued to set, you and Blake shared one last kiss before night came.

It's short and sweet. Anyway I was super bored yesterday and I ended up finishing this story.