New love

Weiss cheats on the reader and he finds comfort in the form of Blake.

You sat in beacon's cafeteria staring of into the distance. You weren't happy or angry, you were simply confused. It happened earlier when you went to see your friend Sun from team SSSN but when you opened the door to his dorm you saw it, your girlfriend Weiss Schnee in bed with that blue-haired prick Neptune, you never liked Neptune he always acted like a cocky douchebag, it always made you angry when he flirted with Weiss but you pushed those thoughts aside because you knew she loved you, at least you thought she did.

When they realised you were there they looked at you with completely different looks.

Weiss was scared, you had loved her and you told her that everyday, but she threw your love away like it was nothing.

Neptune however had a shit-eating grin on his face, part of you believed that he had slept with Weiss just to prove he could, you knew he was a scumbag and this proved it.

You stood there with a emotionless face before drawing your revolver and pointing it straight at Neptune's head.

His once cocky smile was quickly replaced by fear, your revolver which you called redemption was somewhat famous for its strength, in fact it was so powerful you weren't allowed to use it in miss Goodwitch's class. You pulled the hammer back prepared to fire, both Weiss and Neptune were too scared to move, but instead of firing you put the gun back into its holster.

"May the hell you find be your making." You cursed before slamming the door closed.

Which brings you back to beacon's cafeteria, you noticed people avoiding you but that was to be expected, Neptune probably bragged about stealing Weiss from you so people avoided you, well most people did.

You snapped out of your trace when you heard a tray being set down and you turned to see Blake Belladonna, the cat Faunus from team RWBY. You and Blake were pretty good friends, you had similar interests like reading, sometimes when hanging out in team RWBY's dorm you and Blake discuss books you had recently read.

You looked at Blake and saw she had a forced smile on her face.

"Please Blake, don't feel sorry for me, she cheated on me and I deserve better." You finished with a small smile.

Blake mirrored your smile before giving you a hug, a hug which you happily reciprocated.

After a few moments of holding each other and getting a few odd glances by passerbys you and Blake separated from each other but you noticed Blake had a tinge of pink on her face.

"Hey, I was thinking about going into Vale for the day and I was wondering if you'd like to join me? I mean if your not busy that is." Blake finished in a nervous voice, which you found extremely cute.

"I'd love too Blake." You finished with a kind smile.

Timeskip

You and Blake were currently in a specialist shop in vale that sold ammunition to hunters with firearms.

"I still can't believe Weiss cheated on you." Blake finished while browsing for ammo.

"That prick Neptune always flirted with her but I never imagined she would act upon it. Blake can I ask you something?" You asked with a questioning look.

"[y/n] of course you can." Blake finished while placing her hand on you shoulder.

You gave her a small smile, "how should I react Blake?, Weiss cheated on me and I didn't know what to do. Should I march back to beacon and beat Neptune bloody to a pulp and win Weiss back? Should I go to the emerald forest and slaughter half of the grimm in the place? Should I just leave?" You finished in a low voice.