Wild night part 2

It's been two weeks since you moved in with Elsa and its been great. You and your cat Mufasa couldn't have been happier but now you have a new problem a huge problem. You were falling for Elsa.

"Morning [y/n]." Elsa spoke as she walked into the living room.

"Good morning Elsa. How did you sleep?" You asked while watching supernatural on netflix.

"Didn't really sleep at all last night. I'll take a nap later on. Are you watching supernatural?" She questions.

"Yeah Caroline didn't like it so I couldn't watch it with her so now I watching it with Mufasa." You finished with a smile.

"I love supernatural. Mind if I join you." she asks.

"Oh of course not take a seat." You finished with a smile.

"Thanks what episode are you watching?"

"Season 10 the episode is called fan-fiction." You stated.

"I love that episode." She finishes while sitting next to you on the couch.

Timeskip

At some point during the supernatural marathon both you and Elsa feel asleep. Elsa unconsciously wrapped her arms around your left arm while her head was rested on your shoulder while you're head rested on hers but the piece de resistance was the fact Mufasa was sleeping on your right shoulder. It was peaceful until a woman screamed.

"OH MY GOD ELSA YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?"

"Ah Mufasa retract the claws, retract the claws." You finished in pain as Mufasa dug his claws into your neck.

"Anna what are you yelling about?" Elsa asked in a sleeply voice.

"You have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me? I told you about Kristoff." She finished gestureing to the blonde man who was watching the chaos unfold.

"[y/n]'s not my boyfriend he's my roommate." She finished while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Why did you get a guy roommate?" Anna asked.

"I can answer this one. I recently found out my girlfriend was cheating on me so I had to move to a new place." You finished with a smile.

"Tell them the whole story [y/n]." Elsa finished with a smirk.

"Fine. Elsa found me drunk in a bar and from what she told me I was performing a strip tease when I was kicked out."

"And what about the cat?" Anna asked in curiosity.

"When I was kicked out of the bar I found this little guy outside and I decided to keep him. His name is Mufasa." You proudly stated.

"You named your cat after a animated lion?" Kristoff asked.

"Hey I may have been drunk when I named him but I stick by it. It's a good name." You finished.

Anna and Kristoff looked at you like you were crazy while Elsa simply laughed having grown used to you.

"Well you two looked like a couple while you were sleeping." Anna finished while showing you and Elsa a picture of you guys sleeping next to each other.

"Aww look at little Mufasa. He's so cute. Now if you excuse me I'm going to pick up a few things. You need anything Elsa?" You question.

"Could you pick up some green tea?" She asks.

"Of course, what about you Mufasa?" You ask in a joking voice.

"Mew"

"Alright green tea and catnip got it" you finish grabbing your jacket.