Not so formal

Winter was brought up into the Schnee family fortune and with that ment she had to be the definition of elegance and refinement.

"Ms Schnee I was thinking if you and I got married our companies would be unstoppable." A young man stated.

"Sorry but I know you're type. You don't care about love you only care for business and if we did get married you would make me stay at home while you stay at the office and fuck your secretary while I drink myself into a coma." She finished with visible angry.

The young man quickly backed away having been belittled by Winter.

"Wow, Winter that was pretty burtal." Weiss finshed while walking towards her big sister." Everything alright you usually enjoy formel's?" She asked.

"I do. Weiss can you keep a secret?" Winter asked in a hushed tone.

"Winter your my sister. Of course I can keep a secret.

"Well the truth is I have a boyfriend already. The reason I kept him secret is because he's a thief, a really good one thanks to his semblance. He can appear and disappear in the blink of a eye.

"Winter are you really im a relationship with a common criminal?" Weiss asked in shock.

"Yes so keep it down. He only steals what is necessary and from people who can afford to lose some money." Winter finished in a gentle tone.

"Father won't approve of him." Weiss finished.

"I don't care what that man thinks." Winter finished in a harsh tone.

"Do you love him?"

"What?"

"Do you love this thief?" Weiss asked again.

"I do. And he loves me."

"Then I approve of you two as a couple then." Weiss finished in a soft tone.

"That's all I wanted." Winter finished with a smile as she and Weiss shared a hug.

"Now do yourself a favour and go see him. You obviously want to." Weiss whispered.

"Alright. And thank you Weiss." Winter finished as she made her way to the exit.

Your pov

As I sat in my apartment I only had one thing on my mind. Winter the woman I love. One thing I can't get over. Why would she would love me, a common thief. Before I could wonder anymore I heard my door open and close and I knew it could only be one person. My girlfriend Winter Schnee.

"[y/n] you here?" She called.

"Yeah I'm here." You call sadly.

"[y/n] what's wrong?" She asks while sitting down on the couch with you.

"Winter I'm a thief. I steal things and you shouldn't be with me. You're too good for me. You should just go, you deserve better." You finish in a depressed voice.

You hear nothing but silence. Then you feel a sharp pain on your cheek as Winter slaps you.

"[y/n] you're idiot. You don't mean any of that, I know you love me just as I love you." She finishes while giving you a slow passionate kiss on the lips.

"But you deserve someone bett..."

"I deserve someone who loves me, so let me ask do you love me?"

Your answer was to give her a soft, passionate kiss on her lips.

"I love you Winter and I will love you till the day I die."

"I don't know I think you're gonna have to prove how much you love me." She finishes while kissing your neck.

You're response was to pick her up and carry her to the king sized bed you had in the other room.

Morning

Winter woke up to find you staring at the ceiling.

"[y/n] you ok?" She questioned.

"I'm fine just relaxing. Come on let's go back to sleep." You finish with a gentle smile.

"Alright." She finishes while cuddling closer to you and shutting her eyes.

You continue looking at the ceiling while thinking about your next break in. The diamond, a jewellery store in vale famous for it's engagement ring's.

Boredom!!!!!!