Love of the dead

Another request

It had been 3 months since mankind was forsaken. The zombie virus spread like wildfire consuming anyone unlucky enough to get in its path, but you were different, you survived.

Before the outbreak happened you were a good for nothing military brat, living on a base in japan. But that was then, this was now.

You were currently sitting on a old hotel room checking your weapons.

Your weapons were simple. A M4A1 with holographic sights and a USP.45. Simple and effective that's what you liked about it.

As you were reloading the weapon magazines your heard a disturbance in the hotel lobby. Quietly you armed your .45 and left the room, you made your way to the lobby only to see seven people and a dog.

"There armed," you stated as you noticed a teenage boy armed with a shotgun.

You noticed a blonde woman that looked older then the rest of the group.

Slightly you jumped down a few feet behind the women before coming up behind her and wrapping a arm around her upper chest and pointing you gun at her temple.

"Who the fuck are you people?" You question.

Immediately the group turn to you and point there weapons at you.

"Let her go." The teen with the shotgun stated.

"Are you friendly?" You questioned.

"We are now please lower you weapon." A brown haired girl shouted.

"Lower your weapons first you." You shouted while holding the blonde tighter.

One by one the teens placed there weapons on the ground. Once the final weapon was down you placed your own gun in a holster you had. Once you let go of the blonde. You put your hands in the air.

"My name is [y/n][l/n]. I mean no harm." You finished while the group eyed you carefully.

"I'm Takashi Komuro and these are my friends. Don't worry we won't harm you." He finished.

"Good. There's plenty of food here so If I were you guys I'd stay a while." You finished while walking away.

2 weeks later

Its been two weeks since the group arrived at the hotel and in that time you got to know everyone in the group especially Shizuka, the woman you held hostage when you first met. Everyone kinda ignored her but as you found out she was amazing and as much as you didn't want to admit it, she was changing you. Before you were cold and heartless, but now you felt something for her, something you thought you lost a long time ago.

Right now you meditating in your room while a thunderstorm raged outside. You were at peace, it was then you heard a knock at the door.

"[y/n] you in there?" Shizuka asked.

"Yea, in here." You finished while opening the door to find a on-edge Shizuka.

"You ok Shizuka? You look scared," you finished with a smile.

"Don't tell the others but I'm afraid of thunder storms." She finished with a sad look.

"Hey, its ok. We all fear something. It's what makes us human." You finished as Shizuka looked you, in a Instant she had wrapped her arms around you neck and kissed you with force.

"Shizuka, what are you doing?" You ask in shock.

"[y/n] I think I love you." She finished with a blush.

"I think I love you too Shizuka." You finished before kissing her softly.

"[y/n] would it be ok if I spent the night here?" she asked in hope.

"I would love it if you spent the night." You finished before kissing her neck and holding her close.

Shizuka quickly pushed you onto the bed before walking slowly towards you while removing her top. She then climbed onto the bed before kissing you with passion.

"You will never forget what happens here tonight." She finished in a lust filled voice.

Timeskip next morning

You awoke the next morning and decided to get breakfast for her.

You entered the kitchen to find Takashi making breakfast.

"Christ [y/n], what happened to you?" He questioned as he noticed the numerous bite marks on your neck and chest.

"Love hurts." You finished with a smirk before grabbing some food and heading back to your room. No one saw you or Shizuka for the rest of the day.