Winter's romance pt2

This takes place 6 months after part 1 and in the story your taller then Winter.

Winters pov

I was ecstatic, it was Thursday and I was in on my way to beacon to visit my boyfriend [y/n] [l/n], and to talk to my sister about her choice in men. It was a four day weekend and I was planning to spend it with [y/n]. "I wonder if he's thinking about me,"

Your pov

You were currently cleaning your bedroom. Because of a odd number of students attending beacon you were on a one man team, not that you were complaining as it ment you had room for a double bed, prefect for you and Winter. You then heard a knock at the door. As you opened the door you found team Rwby minus Weiss.

"Hey hotstuff." Yang flirted.

"Hey guys how you doing?" You asked in a friendly tone.

"We just wanted to drop by and see how you doing after Weiss cheated on you." Blake finished in a kind tone.

"Im fine really, after all I have Winter," you finished with a gentle smile as you thought about her.

"You guy's make a cute couple." Ruby stated.

"Thanks rube's. So where's Weiss?" You question.

"She's with Neptune." Yang finished with a frown.

It was at this moment your scroll rang.

"Hello." You asked in a kind tone.

"Hey [y/n] it's Winter I just wanted to let you know that I'll be at beacon in about ten minutes."

"Great. I'll meet you at the landing zone, ok?"

"Can't wait. I love you."

"I love you too Winter. I'll see you in ten.

As you ended the call Yang,Ruby and Blake stared at you for a moment.

"I ship it." Blake stated with conviction.

Timeskip

You,Yang,Ruby and Blake were standing at the landing zone waiting for Winter to arrive.

"Thanks for coming with me girls, but you didn't have to." You finished in a kind tone.

"Oh please and miss out on your and Winters reunion," Yang teased.

"We're not that bad Yang, but you may have cover Rubys eyes." You joked.

"Oh please I've seen Weiss do worse." Ruby stated but froze when she realised what she said.

"Look guy's, me and Weiss have been broken up for six months. You don't have to watch what you say around me ok?" You finish with a chuckle.

"Really? Great. It was so awkward not being able to say anything around you two." Yang finished with visible relief.

The sound of a airship landing drew your attention back to the landing pad where a bullhead with the Schnee family crest on it.

The doors opened and Winter Schnee walked out. As you saw her your eyes widened a little and you gained a gentle smile. Yang saw this, she knew this look it was the way her father used to look at her mother. The look of love.

As Winter saw you she adopted a smile of her own and walked faster towards you. When she was five feet away she broke into a sprint and ran into your arms wrapping you into a hug.

"I missed you [y/n]." Winter sighed as she kissed you with passion.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you Winter," you finished as you gave her a soft gentle kiss.