Winters guardian pt2

Part two of winters guardian. Hope you enjoy

Miss Goodwitch, dispite the way she acts was a caring teacher, she was used to everyday complaints and teenage drama the beacon students went through. At this point nothing could suprise her, at least that's what she thought.

"And now I'm sure she'll kill me if I refuse to marry her." You finished with a sigh.

"So let me get this straight, you met miss Schnee yesterday, you toke her back to your dorm room, had relations with her and now she wants to get married to you?" Glynda finished in a angry tone. "Anything else to add mr [l/c]?" She finished.

"She's thinking about a June wedding," you finished in a nervous tone.

In a instant miss Goodwitch had reached across the desk and grabbed your shirt before staring into your eyes with anger. You were a little scared of her at this point, there were many stories about miss Goodwitch, all of which were horror stories. Finally Glynda let you go.

"I think I know how to get miss Schnee out of your room and your life mr [l/n]." She finished with a smile.

Timeskip

As you and miss Goodwitch entered you're dorm room you were greeted by Winter who was paging through a wedding magazine.

"[y/n] what is she doing here?" Winter asked in anger but before you could respond Glynda cut in.

"Miss Schnee, why do you wanna marry mr [l/n]?" Miss Goodwitch questioned in a tired tone.

"Because he's handsome, strong and caring. Plus he's pretty good in bed too." She finished with a wide smile.

"In anycase, you cannot marry him." Glynda finished with a emotionless face.

"Why not?" Winter questioned in anger.

"Because I plan on marrying him." Glynda finished with a smile.

"Yeah that's rig..wait what?" You questioned before Glynda turned and gave you a deep,passionate kiss.

You were shocked by the turn of events but eventually melted into the kiss before placing your hands on her waist.

Winter stared in shock before gaining her senses again and pushing Glynda against the wall.

"Come now miss Schnee, we both know if this were to evolve into a fight you wouldn't stand a chance against me." Glynda finished with a smirk.

Winter then adopted a crazy look in her eyes before kissing Glynda with force. After breaking the kiss both women looked each other in the eyes.

"Share." They stated in unison before turning towards you and smiling.

"Now ladies let's think about this," you stated before Glynda used her semblance to throw you onto the bed.

Winter then climbed on top of you and ripped your shirt off before placing a knife over your heart.

"Now [y/n] be a good little wolf and say you're going to marry both of us." Winter finished as Glynda came up and hugged her from behind.

"Winter Schnee, will you marry me?" You asked with a smile.

Winter tossed the knife away before hugging you tight. "Yes, of course I'll marry you." She finished while kissing you.

You then looked at a now smirking Glynda Goodwitch. "Glynda Goodwitch, will you marry me and Winter Schnee?"

Glynda then leaned over and kissed you with full force while Winter kissed and bit your neck.

"So, how about some fun?" Winter asked while she continued to kiss your neck.

The next morning

You woke up with Winter and Glynda on either side of you. It was a great feeling, a feeling you could get used too. You then felt Glynda waking up beside you.

"Morning beautiful." You greeted in a soft voice as to not wake Winter.

" morning my guardian." She teased before she pecked your lips.

"I never imagined sharing the same bed as you Glynda." You teased as you pulled her closer to you.

"I love you [y/n]." She spoke before closing her eyes again.

"I love you too Glynda." You finished before closing your own eyes.

"[y/n]."

"Yeah?"

"If you cheat on either me or Winter, I'll kill you."

"I love you too Glynda." You finished before falling asleep again

So that happened. Please vote,comment and follow. Peace