Nightmares

Welp I'm just going to say it. I honestly don't think this story is good I just wanted to write a oneshot about Sienna Khan. There was no planning for this and it was written in a few hours. You guys can decide if it's good or not.

You were surrounded by grimm, your team had abandoned you, which didn't really surprise you, they were always vocal about their racist views on faunus, but to abandon you? Disgusting.

You had one 30 round magazine left for your gun which shifted into a sword for close encounters. But you knew it wasn't enough, but you weren't going to lay down and die, if you were going to die this day you were going to take as many of this fuckers as possible with you.

With a roar befitting of your tiger faunus background you changed your enemy.

You woke up covered in sweat and panting, you had that nightmare again, it had gotten better as you didn't have it every night, but it was horrifying nevertheless.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and you turned to see the woman you were currently in bed with, Sienna Khan, leader of the white fang.

"Something troubles you my love?" Sienna asked with a frown.

You turned to look at Sienna with a tired smile, but she saw your bloodshot eyes.

Sienna moved closer and pulled you into a hug. "You had that nightmare again, I can see it in your eyes." Sienna finished.

"I did. But there becoming less common, it's just something that you don't get over quickly. I'm just thankful to have you Sienna, you're the light in the darkness. I love you Sienna." You finished with a soft smile.

"I love you too (y/n)." Sienna finished before softly kissing your lips.

You happily returned the kiss before pulling Sienna closer to your chest and laying down on the bed feeling the silk sheets relax you as you do, Sienna laid her head on your chest relaxing as she listened to your heartbeat.

3 months later

Sienna faced down Adam Taurus, the man responsible for painting a target on the white fangs back after taking down the cct and agreeing to help humans, some heated words Adam started to get aggressive in a split second Adam took his sword and stabbed Sienna in the stomach.

Sienna woke up with a gasp before grabbing her stomach in pain.

"Sienna, it's okay, I'm here baby, I'm here." You stated as Sienna cried into your shoulder.

It had been two months since Adam took control of the white fang, nearly killing your love in the process, thankfully you managed to get to her on time, Adam assumed that Sienna was dead and was buried in a unmarked grave. This was somewhat of a blessing as it gave you two the freedom to move to patch, and live the quiet life. After leaving the white fang you met up with Ghira Belladonna and his Daughter Blake. After telling them everything Blake told you to go to patch and meet a man called Taiyang, he would help you set things up, like a house.

Like you Sienna had been having nightmares, only her's was about Adam Taurus but with your help and support she was getting though it, she always said the sound of your heartbeat always calmed her down.

5 years later

It had been five years since Adam tried to kill Sienna and in that time the world had changed, Blake Belladonna had taken control of the white fang and had personally killed Adam Taurus, she also led raids on hideout's of white fang members who remained loyal to Adam even after death, after becoming a close friend to both you and Sienna she made sure to send some money to you, since the hideout's always had a money cache laying about. She felt she owed it to Sienna as she had given Blake the right to lead the white fang.

Right now you were working in the book store you opened in patch after noticing that no one else had that idea. You were somewhat bored when the bell above the door opened and in walked your beautiful wife, Sienna. After a year of living in patch you purposed to Sienna, she simply tackled you to the ground, after a few hours of love making and numerous bite marks she agreed.

"What can I do for you today miss?" You asked with a smile.

"Well I came in here looking for the new ninjas of love book, do you perhaps have it?" Sienna asked with a smirk.

"I do, I also have the special edition of it." You stated while leaning closer to Sienna.

"What's so special about it?" Sienna asked in a sultry voice.

"Well the normal book describes the positions, the special edition has picture's." You finished in a low voice.

"I think I'll take it. How much do I owe you?" Sienna asked.

"Don't worry, you can pay me tonight in bed." You stated before softly kissing Sienna.

You two would have continued kissing except the bell rung again and two came in.

"All these years and you still love your smut books." A blonde woman stated as she and he black haired companion browsed the shop.

"You just don't understand ninjas of love Yang." The girl sighed.

"Really? I thought I got a basic understanding after you made me dress up as a sexy ninja last night." Yang finished as Blake began to blush.

"Ok I'll pretend I didn't hear that." You laughed.

"Do you have any copies of the new ninjas of love left?" Blake asked.

"I do. Normal or special edition?" You asked.

Both Blake and Yang shared a look before replying.

"Special edition." Both stated in unison.

"Alright, that will 30 lien." You finished.

Blake was about to get the money when Sienna stopped her.

"Actually (y/n) I was thinking I could pay for Blake's book too." Sienna asked with a sexy smirk on her face.

"Really, are you sure? I mean you already agreed to pay for your own book." You stated with a smile.

"Don't worry I can handle it." Sienna finished while kissing your neck and softly rubbing your chest.

"Girls you know I love your company but I'm closing shop early today." You stated as you ushered Blake and Yang out of the shop.

"Feel free to stop by tomorrow." You called out before closing the door and locking it. "Now where were we?" You asked while turning to see Sienna sitting on your desk in just her bra and panties.

"I'm ready to pay baby." Sienna stated with a sexy smirk.

"God I love you Sienna." You finished.

Terrible right. I just wanted to write a oneshot about Sienna Khan because honestly she's one of my favorite girls right now, she's up there with Cinder, Kali and Blake. Sienna Khan, Kali, blake and Cinder is my idea of a perfect orgy.... I swear to god I have a thing for black haired girls.

Also as I was writing this authors note a new story idea popped into my head. Basically you and Sienna Khan are lovers and Adam doesn't exist so Cinder goes to Sienna Khan in order to get white fang support, Cinder offers money but Sienna Khan and you want something else... her, since Sienna Khan isn't a fan of humans Cinder will have to use her body to convince you and Sienna. This will be pure smut. You guys will love it.