Calling Doctor hottie

Overwatch this time, mainy writing this because I wanted a reason to use this picture.

The first thing you noticed when you woke up was that you weren't in your room, unless someone gave your room a makeover into a hospital room, which seems unlikely but not impossible. The next thing you noticed was that you had a IV stuck in your arm and you were hooked up to heart monitor.

"I'm starting to think this isn't my actual bedroom," you stated out loud.

After taking another look around the room you began to wonder what the hell happened that resulted in you laying in the hospital.

You then heard the door open and to your delight a incredibly beautiful blonde woman walked in. She was gorgeous with long blonde hair done up in a short ponytail and the bluest eyes you've ever seen, in that moment you felt your jaw actually drop.

She looked up at you with a cute smile before speaking. "Ah Mr (l/n) it's nice to see you awake. How are you feeling?" She asked in a accented voice.

"I think I'm in heaven, because you're a angel." You finished with what you hoped was a charming smile.

The woman looked at you before checking the patient chart she held. "It seems the patient is still delirious." She stated with a ghostly smile.

"Oh come on I wasn't that bad." You finished with a laugh which then turned into a rough cough.

The unnamed woman rushed over to get a glass of water for you, which you gladly accepted.

"Thank you, I know I should have asked earlier but how did I get here? You questioned.

"You were in a car accident, I don't know all the details but you brought here about two weeks ago and you were in a coma until now. I asked to be the doctor watching over you," she finished with a light blush on her face.

"So doctor,"

"Ziegler, doctor Ziegler, but you can call Angela." Angela finished with a beautiful smile.

"So what happened to me?" You asked in a slightly worried tone.

Angela smiled before speaking. "There's nothing to worry about but we will need to keep you her for a month, and you don't have to worry about medical bills, the guy who caused the accident was some muti-millionaire, he agreed to pay for you medical care, he even paid for your own private room." She finished with a smile.

"Anyone ever tell you that you have a beautiful smile?" You asked with a smile of your own.

"You're the first, I need to go and check on some other patients but I will be back later, there's a remote for a tv on the beside table, a nurse should be around soon with a meal. I will see you later Mr (l/n)."

"It's (y/n), if I get to call you by your first name then it's only fair you call me by mine." You ended with a smile.

"Alright, I'll see you later (y/n)." Angela finished before leaving.

"Maybe the hospital won't be so bad." You pondered until the door opened and revealing a short haired woman wearing a pair of scrubs. You realised this was the nurse Angela was talking about.

"Finally awake eh love? It will be nice talking to you instead of your unconscious body," she finished with a smile.

"Is everyone who works here so good looking? You asked with a small laugh."

"A ladies man aren't you? Shame your not my type." She finished while setting a meal down on a table.

"And what is your type?" You asked with a smirk."