Cinder x dominant demon reader

Well I'm a dick, started this request a long time ago but never finished it. I'm so fucking lazy anyway this was a request from I don't now because I lost the list.

In the very depths of hell do demons not love each other?-Anne Rice.

Cinder Fall was a smart women, she had to be, after all Salem chose her for a reason. But when Cinder realised that she needed help she started recruiting.

The first was Emerald Sustrai, the young girl who wanted to be more then a thief, she could alter a persons mind and make them see images and people who aren't there.

The second was Mercury Black, the son of a notorious assassin. But in the end Mercury proved himself better then his father, by killing him.

But for the final member of her team Cinder needed someone truly unbeatable, someone who could stare death in the eye and laugh, she needed someone...supernatural.

Salem let it slip that people could summon demons if they were willing to submit to the demons desires and in return the demon becomes loyel to that person only and will only follow there orders.

Cinder agreed and summoned a demon called [y/n]. [y/n] was a monster but like most monsters he appeared as a human, with [h/c] hair and [e/c] eyes that changed to pitch black on command.

Once the demon was summoned it had taken a liking to Cinder, and he wasn't afraid to show it.

"Welcome to the land of the living." Cinder greeted with a smirk.

[y/n] looked around the werehouse they were currently inside, finally he turned to Cinder with a frown.

"It's been two thousend years since I last stepped foot on Remnant, and some how this place still remained a utter shithole, amazing." [y/n] finished before kicking a random stone away.

"I can't say that you're wrong, in my eyes Remnant has always been a shithole, but with your help we can turn this place into a utopia.

"Alright, I can get into this little scheme of yours, just remember my part of the deal." [y/n] finished with a smirk.

"And what is your part of the deal?" Cinder questioned with a raised brow.

[y/n] pov

You cracked a smile before pulling Cinder in to a searing hot lip-lock which left her breathless. When the need for air rose you broke the kiss and pulled Cinder into a tight embrace before grabbing her rear tightly and whispering into her ear. "My payment is you my dear Cinder, from this moment forword you belong to me, and you live for me and me only, your going to help me satisfy all of my desire's, from this moment you are now my pet. And I think I'm going have fun with you, my little pet." You finished before grabbing Cinders rear harder causing her to gasp and allowing you to french kiss her yet again.

As for Cinder she started to enjoy how rough her personal demon was being with her, if she was being honest summoning this demon was the best choice she had made in a long time.

2 months later

It had been almost 3 weeks since Cinder's ambush on the fall maiden and while she had escaped it as not without injury, Cinder had stolen some of her powers, but that's all she needed.

Right now the four of you were in your dorm room of Haven academy going of future plans of attack.

"We will leaving for Vale within the next few weeks, once we get there we have two weeks before we actually enter Beacon so until then you three will be tasked with information gathering. Emerald, because of your semblance you will be working at street level finding out what you can from civilians but mark my words, do not kill or hurt them, we can't afford people searching for us, it would bring to much attention."