Good samaritan

A power girl and male reader story.

Karen's pov

It was a normal night for me, fly around the city looking out for crime. I recently got word of a mugger who was robbing people near a huge tourist spot so I went to check it out. When I got there I landed on a building overlooking a alleyway where I spotted the mugger but before I could do anything a guy wearing a black and red hooded jacket walked towards him. I listened to the mugger and the stranger.

"Whoa buddy, not so fast you wanna get past me you gotta hand over all the cash you got." The mugger finished while taking a hunting knife out of its sheath and pointing it at the stranger.

Quick as a flash the stranger grabbed the muggers arms and twisted it causing the mugger to drop the knife. The stranger then kneed the mugger in the stomach making him fall to the ground. But the final blow the stranger dealt was to kick the mugger in face with what looked like steel toe boots.

I looked on in awe this man just toke down a knife-wielding mugger in a few moves.

"I have to talk to him," I finished before flying down to meet him.

Your pov

"You may be a scumbag, but you have a pretty nice knife, oh and a sheath to go with it. How thoughtful." You joked.

"You know I've never seen a good samaritan rob a mugger." A unknown female voice stated.

Not bothering to turn around to look at her you replied while continuing to loot the mugger.

"The way I see it, I can put the money to better use. So I steal some money and in this case a hunting knife from muggers and take a small cut for myself and give the rest away." You finished while attaching the sheath to your belt before placing the hunting knife inside it.

"Why do you need to take a cut and who do you give the money to?" The woman asks in a angry tone.

"Relax princess, I take a small cut to buy myself food to live because you know dispite everything I like being alive. And the rest I give to charities." You finished while standing up.

You turn around to see a beautiful blonde woman standing before you. She had short blonde hair with piercing blue eyes. You stood there slack-jawed for a moment before you finally came to your senses.

"Doesn't your job pay for food?" She questioned.

"It would if I had one. Hell I'm lucky I got a roof over my head, a very leaky roof but a roof none the less." You finished with a laugh.

"Where do you live?" She questioned while walking closer to you.

"A old church not far from here. Its where I got the idea of giving money to charity." You finished with a shrug.

"Do you wanna stay at my apartment?" The woman questioned.

"I don't want to intrude and I don't even know your name?" You finish.

"For now you can call me power girl. And please stay at my place you seem like a nice guy, I mean come on your risking your life to get money for charity? That's pretty decent. So come on, if you do I'll give you some cash for charity." She finished with a pleading look.

"Well I suppose sleeping on something other then a hard floor would be nice,"

"Great. Let's go."

Timeskip-Karen's apartment

"Wow. Nice place." You commented as you walked into the apartment.

"Thank's and my names Karen, Karen Starr."

"The names [y/n][l/n]. Why did you tell me your name?" You question.

"Well if your gonna be staying here you might as well know my name." She finished with a kind smile.

"Oh alright then. Hey I'm staying for the night would it be ok if toke a shower?" You ask.

"Yeah sure." She finished with a blush.

You the pulled the hunting knife out of its sheath before testing its sharpness.

"I might have a shave too," you ended while rubbing your short beard.

"Don't, I think it's attractive." She finished with a visible blush.

"Ok, the beard stays." You finished with a chuckle."

"The bathroom's down the hall on the right." Karen ended while walking to her room.

You entered the bathroom and toke of your clothes but as you were about get into the shower Karen knocked the door.

"Hey [y/n] give me your clothes so I can wash them." She asked though the door.

"Ok.. Sure." You gathered up your clothes and opened the door a little so you could give them to her. After she toke them you got into the shower.

After showering for ten minutes out got out and wrapped a towel around your waist.

"Where.. Oh yeah Karen toke my clothes." You finished as opened the bathroom door.

You walked up the hall towards the kitchen to find Karen making tea while wearing a white tank top and red shorts.

"Hey Karen are my clothes ready?" You ask awkwardly.

"Not yet." She finished with a smirk. "Come over here I made you some tea."

You walked over still wearing nothing but a towel and toke the mug Karen was holding.

"This is nice, I haven't been this well treated in... Well ever." You finished with a chuckle.

"I suppose we should be getting to bed," Karen finished while walking closer to you.

"Alright I'll get comfy on the couch." You stated while blushing at the close proximity of this gorgeous women.

"Actually your sleeping in my bed." She finished while running a finger down your chest.

"But I don't have any clothes, it would be weird to sleep in your bed naked. You finished nervously.

"Not if I was naked in bed too." She finished before kissing you.

The kiss was soft and sweet rather like the woman standing before you. After a moment Karen broke the kiss.

"Wow just, wow." You finished with a smile on your face.

"If you liked that, your gonna love what happens next," she finished before dragging you to her bedroom.

In the morning

You woke up in the morning in a warm,cozy bed with Karen still asleep with her head resting on your chest. After a few minutes Karen woke up a looked into your eyes.

"Last night was fun." She finished softly as she kissed your neck.

"Yeah it was, I can't believe I just slept with a superhero." You finished as you kissed her lips.

"So um are.. Are we a couple?" She asked while keeping her head low, not making eye contact.

"Karen nothing would give me greater joy then to become your boyfriend." You finished as you softly kissed her forehead.

"Oh my god really? Your my first boyfriend," she finished with a blush.

"In that case I'll do my best to be your first and only boyfriend." You finished before Karen kissed you again.

"How about we have some more fun," she stated while kissing your neck.

"I'd love to have so more fun, my beautiful superhero."

"Hold on tight [y/n]."

Yeah superheroes. Truth be told im not a huge DC fan other the batman. I prefer marvel, anyway if you want to see more superhero stories or any story weather its a girl from anime, movies or games  just leave a comment and I'll do my best to write it.