Frozen hearts

A/N. Your outfit is pretty much the same as Connor's from the dlc there is a picture above of it.

Elsa never stopped running till she reached the forest where she decided to rest until she heard voices.

"Lookie here boys we have a very nice woman ripe for the taken." The bandit leader spoke up. "Grab her." He ordered.

Elsa was terrified she didn't want them to hurt them but she didn't want to be raped either. Just before they grabbed howling came from all directions a sign wolves were closing in.

"Screw the girl run." The leader ordered as the wolves made their entrance surrounding Elsa as if they were protecting here.

"What's going on?" Elsa questioned just before a man made his entrance.

He was a young man still in his early twenties. He wore a pair of black trousers and skin boots while a bear skin hung around his left shoulder with war paint decorated on his torso and the skin of a wolf hanging on his head like a hood.

"Are you alright miss?" He questioned.

"I'm fine. Why are these wolves protecting me?" She asked in uncertainty.

"Because I ordered them too." He finished with a smile.

"Why did you help me?" Elsa asks, slowly getting up.

"Because they were going to hurt you and I couldn't allow that." You finished with conviction.

"But why would the wolves obey you?" She asks.

"Because I killed there alpha and they needed someone to lead the pack." You finished while walking towards her.

"Stay back I don't want to hurt you." She threatened in a shaky voice.

"No offence but how could you hurt me." You finished while laughing.

You stopped laughing when Elsa shot a ice blast at your feet causing the wolves to snarl at her and slowly advance towards her.

1st person view

"Stand down." I shouted causing the wolves to stop and back away. "Miss may I ask you name?" You question.

"It's Elsa." She stated

"Elsa? It's a beautiful name." You flirt. "My name is [y/n][l/n] and this is the forsaken." You say gesturing to the wolf pack as they howl in unison.

Elsa just stares in awe at the twenty strong wolf pack and the man that leads them.

"But now to business. You know Elsa theres a legend the says that every so often two children are born to the elements, like fire, earth, water or in your case ice and snow. Anyway these children are not alone two children are born to one element and the legend states that these children are born soulmate's. For example you and another ice user are soulmate's and a perfect couple." You finish.

"Not to be rude but why are you telling me this." Elsa wonders.

"Because." You start before making a ice statue of a wolf in your hand. "I was born with the power of ice and snow aswell."

"You gotta be kidding me." Elsa blunts out.

"Wow thanks for the confidence boost princess." You finish sarcastically.

"I'm sorry it's just strange. I just met you and now we're soulmate's." Elsa states while walking back and forth.

As she's doing this one wolf barks at you.

"See Cerberus doesn't think It's strange if anything he thinks it's cute." You finish gesturing to the wolf.

"The wolves talk to you?" Elsa deadpanned.