Racing hearts

Story where you and Elsa are Streetracer's.

Your pov

You had just stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around your waist before you phone rang you checked the caller id and saw that it was your friend Dan.

"Hey Dan, what's up?"

"[y/n] you up for a race tonight? There's a girl here with a subaru brz looking for a race, a race for pinkslips."

"Yeah im up for it."

"Alright man see ya soon."

Timeskip

You arrived at the closed off street where people were showing off there cars but they quickly got out of the way once they saw you coming. You were somewhat of a legend among other racers so much so you even opened a garage for yourself and other racers. After finally making it to the racing line you saw your friend Dan and a red-haired girl and a red Subaru BRZ with a rocket bunny bodykit. As you stopped the redhead looked at your car. It was a work of art. A nissan silvia s15 with a rocket bunny bodykit and with about 50k under the hood. It was unbeatable on the streets.

"He's the guy I'm racing?" She questioned in fear.

"Yep, no backing down now. I hear you wanna race for pinkslips?" You question as you walked towards her.

"Yeah, I got bored racing for cash so I thought it would be fun to win a car." She finished in a happy voice.

You simply smirked at her confidence. "Tell me what kind of engine do you have?" You questioned.

"A big one?" She stated nervously.

"You don't know your own engine?" You ask in amusement.

"Look are we racing or not?" She shouted in anger.

"A quarter mile drag race straight down the street, we turn and race back. Got it." You state.

"Yeah."

"Let's race. You finished with a smirk.

Timeskip

You were behind the wheel, revving the engine as Dan stood between the two cars. You toke a quick glance at Anna and saw she was nervous.

Dan stood between the cars before pointing too his left at a girl with long black hair.

"Ready." She stated.

Dan then pointed to his right where a blonde woman stood.

"Set."

Dan then though his arms forward while shouting the final command.

"GO."

Both you and Anna peeled out speeding down the street with you in the lead with Anna trailing behind.

"This is going to be easy." You smirked before speeding towards the corner.

As the corner came into view you hit the clutch and quickly pulled and released the e-brake causing you to drift around the corner perfectly. When you looked in the mirror you saw Anna oversteer at the corner. It was official now, you won this race. As you crossed the line you pulled you e-brake making your car slide to a stop.

When Anna crossed the line you were standing there to meet her.

"You know the rules, car for car." You stated with a smile.

Anna turned the engine off and got out of the car before tossing you her keys and walking away without a word.

After catching her keys you give them to your friend Dan.