Just tonight

Glynda Goodwitch had a pretty stressful job to say the least. Dealing with Ozpin and teams Rwby and Jnpr could make anyone stressful and border line insane so every Friday night she would head to a local bar in Vale. It wasn't the most popular bar and for that reason it was mostly empty.

She had just ordered her normal drink when a man sat down next to her, not that she minded some company and the young man did look handsome.

"Scotch on the rocks." The man stated in a deep voice.

As the barman went to get the drink the man decided to introduce himself.

"Hi the names [y/n] [l/n]." He spoke in a confident tone.

"Glynda Goodwitch. I answered.

Your pov

Glynda? It's a beautiful name. I stated in a flirtatious tone.

"Thank you. She finished with a light dusting of pink on her cheeks.

Soon after the barman came with my drink.

"Scotch? Not many people as young as you would order a drink like that." She finished with a smirk.

"I enjoy the finer things in life." I finished with my own smirk.

I slowly toke a drink before smiling and setting it down.

"Good body, well-aged, goes down smooth and yet has a kick to it."

"You certainly know your scotch mr [l/n]." She ended with a smile.

"I wasn't talking about the scotch and please call me [y/n]." You finished with a wink.

"A smooth operator aren't we?" She finished with a smile.

"Only when a beautiful woman has me under her spell and that doesn't happen often."

"Tell me, why would you be interested in me?" She asked.

"I told you I enjoy the finer things in life." I finished with a smirk.

"So do you have any where to stay in Vale?"

"I have a hotel room across the road." I finished with a smirk.

"Let's go."

Lemon warning

Both you and Glynda crashed though the door to your hotel room unable to keep your hands off each other. For a brief moment Glynda opened her eyes to see a king sized bed, after seeing this she forcefully pushed you onto it. You stared at her as she slowly toke off her clothes leaving her in her underwear. She then walked slowly towards you before ripping your shirt open.

"I like a woman who takes control." You finished while she run her hands over your chest.

"And I like a man who can satisfy me." She finished with a smirk.

Upon hearing this you pulled her onto the bed before kissing her with passion while sliding your hand into her panties teaseing her. You then hear her moan into the kiss, she was obviously enjoying herself.

Suddenly she breaks the kiss before undoing her bra and tossing it to the floor.

"You like what you see?" She laughs.

Your response was to softly massage her breasts while she stroked you member slowly.

"Glynda I want you right now." You moaned.

As you finished speaking Glynda slid your member into her before bouncing slowly on top of you. She then leaned over before kissing you with lust. Seizing your opportunity you held her close before lifting her up and switching positions with her.

"Oh [y/n] you naughty boy." She screamed in pleasure while digging her finger nails into your back. You toke the opportunity to kiss and bite her neck while thrusting faster into her.

"Oh god,yes,yes,Don't stop, I'm cuming." She screamed.

"Glynda..im close." You moaned

"It's ok, cum inside me. I'm on the pill." She finished before succumbing to her orgasm and biting your neck making you cum inside her.

After you both come down from your high you lay next to her holding her close.

"I never asked what business do you have in Vale?" She questioned while kissing your neck.

"I owed my uncle a favour so I'm gonna be working as a teachers assistant at beacon Academy, do you know the place?" I asked in curiosity.

Glynda then kissed me with force before looking into my eyes.

"I'm gonna enjoy working with you mr [l/n]." She whispered into your ear before climbing on top of you. "Now I hope your ready after all the night is still young."

I wrote this as a challenge to see if I could write a Glynda Goodwitch story.