Wild night

Modern day au Elsa is a nice person and your drunk most of the story

You woke up that day with a smile on your face. You got up, got dressed and ate some breakfast before kissing your girlfriend Caroline and going to work. Yep nothing could ruin your day. Well except the burst pipe in your office but even then you smiled as it ment you could go home early, today was certainly your day.

You decided to surprise Caroline by buying her a bouquet of red roses just to brighten her day but as you entered the apartment something seemed off. There was a stench in the air and noises coming from your bedroom. Slowly and quietly you made you way to the bedroom where a horrifying sight was cast upon you eyes. Caroline was having sex with another man. Who he was you didn't know but you knew you had to go. Quietly you made way to the kitchen where you ripped the heads of all but one of the roses before crushing them and leaving a note for Caroline.

Dear Caroline
I'm taking control of my life. We're over, I'll be back for my stuff. Wishing you nothing but hate [y/n].

After writing the note you toke the last rose and went to a bar. After finding one you sat down.

"What can I get ya handsome." the barmaid asked in a friendly tone.

"Just bring me a bottle of vodka." You finish while staring at the rose.

The barmaid frowned but got the bottle of vodka anyway.

"Thank's." you mutter before giving her a fifty dollar bill and telling her to keep the change. You look at the bottle before pouring out the first glass.

Timeskip Elsa's pov

I felt like getting a drink at the bar not to far from where I live it wasn't too late maybe ten at night when I walked into the nearly dead bar it was empty most nights but tonight there was a man standing on the stage at the corner of the bar clutching a bottle of vodka in one hand and singing into a rose in the other

"Shot though the heart and she's to blame. She gives love a bad name." You sang in a drunken slur.

"I approached the bar and ordered a beer before continuing to watch the drunk guy.

"Alright sing along if you know the words."

"If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape
I'm the love that you've looked for, come with me, and escape." He finished before stumbling over to get another drink.

He stopped in front of me before cracking a smile and saying "hey drink can I get you a beautiful." He finished before bursting into laughter.

"I think you had enough." I stated.

"No I haven't. Hey you wanna see a real show." He finished before heading back to the stage and pressing some buttons on his phone. Then music started playing.

I love myself, I want you to love me
When I feel down, I want you above me
I search myself, I want you to find me
I forget myself, I want you to remind me

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you, I touch myself
Ooh, I don't want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no.

While the music played the man started removing his clothes like he was performing a strip tease but before he could take his jeans off the barmaid chased him out. Deciding to go against my better judgement I followed him out planning to help him get home.

Your pov

You stood for a moment half naked before hearing a noise on the ground I looked for a moment before spotting a ginger kitten which looked homeless. You slowly walked over to it and picked it up.